xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Asking About My Career

I am geetha born in 26-4-1972 time 4.00.am I have three kids daughters and one son and my husband is working in sc rlys I have passed MA political science in 1995 and secured less marks right now I am pursuing MA English literature to become an expert in teaching english in all aspects either in grammer or in lessons, poetry this is my aim but always Iam facing problems to do job two of my kids are going to school my son is 2years 1month old when will settled in my job either govt or privatehow is my career please tellme remedy for my problem

Balancing work and raising a family has always been a real challenge for women. You just have to pryoratize and figure out what will work in your situation. Can your husband contribute more to the family raising job with taking care of the children or helping you around the house? Can you take some classes online, to save time and let you learn from home rather than spending time on the road going to classes that take time away from your family. Could you find reasonable priced care from someone else to help with your kid or home while you concentrate on your career and education and can that cost be justified by the income increase you will have from your new profession. Lots to think about, and as they say, where there is a will there is a way.

It's pretty dissapointed to hear this story of you. I think your husband isn't competent in labor market. There should beĀ your business development assignment in Australia, for example. He has to understand the importance of desicions in your life. The work always have a place there, you may help him, the problem lies in a small misunderstanding or wrong way, most likely you need to revise the aspects of life of each of you.