xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Roly

Is Anyone Here Trying Out Those Free Sites?

By free sites I mean sites you sign up to, have to complete a few offers, and receive a free gift. Like the free ipods site. I am currently working on a site that has the most offers I've seen on a free site. this site though, works on a points system not a referal system. I'm 50 points away from a Gamecube and I filled out an offer yesterday so I'm guessing it's gonna get credit tomorrow.I put a lot of thought into it and a Gamecube is what I wanna get first. I know you're gonna say something like the PS2 or X-Box are better, but I don't want a DVD player, jsut a gaming console. We already have a DVD player, my sister already has an X-Box, and my computer can play DVDs. I also like all the games available for the Gamecube, some say they are kiddy but if they are so what I'm a kiddy. The only disadvantage I can see on the Gamecube is I'm not going to be able to burn CDs on my PC with emulators.Oh god I've turned this into a console war >_<. Well anyways I've never gotten anything from a free site but I've gotten paid for doing other's referals and it's been verified that the site I'm on right now is legit. Though I hear it takes about a month for them to ship but they do give you your stuff. I know this is OLD for some of you but others it isn't. I told a friend in school about them but he's not trying it he says it's just ads with lies. LOL well good more stuff for me.

I would try some of those sites but most of thm you need to be of the age of 18 or older. And I do not meet that standard. So I leave them alone. But I do want a free i-pod so bad. One of the minis in silver. Anyways Those sites may be legit but I am not at the age of where I can sig up or even do the sponsor ads that ethey want you to do.

I know a guy who is 13 and has gotten his DS and some paypal money through these sites. And some free sites don't even require for you to be of any age, you just gotta read their Terms of Sevice. Most of them have their individual rules.

On another board I go to those were a fad for a while. From what I've heard, some of them are scams, but the ones that aren't usually ship faster and have better service than they say they will.

I don't do that kind of stuff, because it never works out for me <.<Bad luck I guess *goes to break some more mirrors and buy more black cats*

I have looked at some of them. They look great until you get to the point where they want your credit card number to "verify" you area more than 18 years old. Some dont ask for this, but then they require that one signs up to some offer by some 3rd party company.

Well you gotta be very smart about this, some sites are a scam. Like http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is a scam. The first items were shipped but then the guy raised the price of all the items and lowered the points some offers gave you. Then he lowered the points you got for each of our referals. Then he rejected many users that were able to get enough points under these conditions because they looked "suspicious". Then he shut down the site 'cause he said many were cheating.

*BLEEP*, he just wanted to run along with the money. We got back at him though, we got his address, phone, name, everything. We sent him a lot of *BLEEP* through the mail and called him names through the phone. His mom eventually found out and is currently running the site giving prizes to those that still have enough points. And yes his MOMMY.

cough I have to use my info so they send me the stuff cough

55997[/snapback]

cough use a freinds info cough

..........is there a cold going around or what?