xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Can't See Mycents Ammounts

Boy, I turn my back on this site for a little while and it seems everything goes haywire! At first I couldn't even find the site, and now when I try to check my balance amount all I get is a file not found page. I can get to portal home, just no farther. I know my credits have got to be getting low, I've been having a really bad time and just didn't have the energy to sit here at the computer and type.

And what is even worse, Sheepdog, it looks like you jinxed me too (see my answer to your other post). :wub:

I NEVER had a similar problem before, and after reading your post, I decide to give it a try: BANG!!!!!!!!

I am greeted with "about:blank" in my URL bar.

I do not know whether that is because the Xisto - Support website is down, although it looks like it, as, when I type the URL in directly, I cannot seem to get the website to come to life.

So, what's next?

Maybe I should say to you "Thanks a lot, Sheepdog, thank you for jinxing me" :), or, in the words of a great American comedian of many years ago: "That's another fine mess you got me into".

No offence, mind you. ^_^