xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Casper7526

Minecraft Mod (Computercraft)

Hey everyone, pretty new to the site and the main reason I joined was for some better hosting for a program I made using this amazing mod for Minecraft.

ComputerCraft allows you to create a computer inside your Minecraft world and then program that computer using LUA. My person program (ComputerCraft IRC) uses HTTP get and send to allow for a virtual IRC environment that can be accessed even when your on single player minecraft. This allows for talking between multiple servers and single player as well.

The mod in itself was created by Dan200 and the link is here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1279741-computercraft?cookieTest=1

Some amazing things have created using this mod, and it's really easy to install and very compatible with lots of other Minecraft mods. I hope to see you fellow minecrafters check it out and post in the thread with any problems/questions you may have.

I'm really hoping this free hosting from xisto works out because it would be a great place to host my php scripts for use with my program.

Anyway cheers and salutations to all!

Casper