xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
serverph

Gold Ipod Mini Rest in peace

and then there were four: pink, blue, green and silver.

As the makers of the world's best-selling digital music players announced a revamp of its famously vibrant "mini" range, the gold option was conspicuous by its absence.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/magazine/4294061.stm

Gold iPod Mini is bound to become a collector's item... and perhaps, after 30 or more years, it will fetch thousands of dollars as a vintage limited collector's item (just like first edition comics ;)). time to hoard these Gold iPod Minis! (or maybe not lolz :D)

R.I.P.od. :P see you in ebay/amazon when i see you. :D

I did not get that, why make a gold elctronic thing a colectors  item? It just... wierd

54882[/snapback]

because it is going out of circulation.... it's going to be discontinued, unlike the other colors. that's how it can turn out to be a collector's item (at least for iPod fanatics).

because it is going out of circulation.... it's going to be discontinued, unlike the other colors. that's how it can turn out to be a collector's item (at least for iPod fanatics).

54884[/snapback]

Oh now i get it

i dont read walls of text