xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
loc

Diablo II Diablo II

Personnaly I play with a bone necromancer to a pvp style ! Spirit Bone with Bone Prison rox but not against a characters with enigma armor and a sorcerer :/ on account of teleport ! Summoners are very usefull to ruch but not in evil level. Bye

I played Diablo II(v 1.10) for about a half a year...And I still like it. May be it became a little dull for me. But I've never played in official Battle.net. I played on LAN with my friends...In fact I had the best PvP character in our LAN :angry: It was a necromancer 93 lvl(bone) with best clothes in the game :blink: .But the game dies when there are cheaters there...and so the game died in our LAN.

Thats pretty much all I do now. Starcraft has become my preference to other battle.net games now. I do think the patch was a good idea.. because it got me to play for another few months, but it didnt really have any long term bonds. Especially because they made my favorite character USELESS.

Well, look how long it took for Diablo II to come out after Diablo. And it still took ages even after Diablo II was first announced. So I'd not expect Blizzard to make an announcement anytime soon. And when they do, expect the game up to 2 years after their speculated release date.  They promised a big announcement and everyone was expecting Diablo III. I just hope D3 is careful about any new rare items that could inadvertantly turn into a form of currency, like the Stone of Jordan nightmare, where if you didn't have one you were screwed when trying to trade. And some variation would be cool. You can only go so far playing the same quests over and over with a character. There needs to be something more than just adding immunities to monsters and increasing the random unique monsters. I would like to a nice 3D engine (Blizzar Style if  possible ^^ ) !

bye !

53062[/snapback]

But look how much better Diablo II is compared to Diablo. ;-)

And yea, the Stone of Jordan duping was insane. Thats why blizz introduced the new DClone world event, in an attempt to get rid of a lot of the duped stone rings of jordan. However, people just dupe more, so the point is kind of muffled. ^.^

I'm playin D2:LOD, on USEast. Acct. Name is Thablkpanda, and I always play ladder. So if u want to get together sometime, or help me lvl my new Assassin, a level 6 trapper, or she will be. Oh yea, if you got Tal Rasha's or Natalya's Pieces for trade, holla at me.Tha PandaUS East

I'm playin D2:LOD, on USEast. Acct. Name is Thablkpanda, and I always play ladder. So if u want to get together sometime, or help me lvl my new Assassin, a level 6 trapper, or she will be. Oh yea, if you got Tal Rasha's or Natalya's Pieces for trade, holla at me.

Tha Panda

US East

68303[/snapback]

I don't actually play D2 much any more. It's getting kind of old. :-\

Lately, I've been playing Warcraft III The Frozen Throne games with my friends from battle.net. I would play WoW if it didn't cost 15 dollars a month. :)

What kind of trapper is it? A Light trapper? A fire trapper?

Fire trappers look kind of fun, but they probably wouldn't be very good.

I used to play Diablo II close to every day... I don't play it as often anymore, especially after the patch. As some others have mentioned, it pretty much screwed over all my older characters, but I do hail Blizzard's improving of the ladder system. I don't even remember what characters I have anymore, but I think I have a level 75+ traps Assassin (using Natalya's set... with a traps assassin :)). If anyone wants to try me to see if I'm on my account is "iablo" (without the quotes).

Good ol' D2, almost ruined my life back in high school. I used to dupe items and run mf bots, but Blizzard found me :). D2 is such an addictive game, so dont spend too much time on it.

I used to play Diablo II close to every day...  I don't play it as often anymore, especially after the patch.  As some others have mentioned, it pretty much screwed over all my older characters, but I do hail Blizzard's improving of the ladder system.  I don't even remember what characters I have anymore, but I think I have a level 75+ traps Assassin (using Natalya's set... with a traps assassin  :lol:).  If anyone wants to try me to see if I'm on my account is "iablo" (without the quotes).

69562[/snapback]

Yea, 1.10 made a lot of people quit. I didn't want to play ladder at first, but after a couple months, I gave in and it's fun. I got used to the changes after a while.

Meh, screw what I said before; I'm back into the addiction! Except this time I still bboy some, so it's not constantly :lol: I agree that summoning characters are really fun now. I'm making a elemental / summoning Druid. Fun stuff... Well, I'm going to go play :(

Diablo II is one of my favorite games of all time, its just diffrent every character you make, Theres over 50 combonations, but once the ladder resets and the new patches come out you get pretty bummed. I have a few friends on it and they seem to help me get back on my feet when i lose my gear or need help beating any bosses. Once diablo II Lord of destruction came out i had to get it and it was worth the money, the assassin and druid added so much more effect ot the game, and it gave it an alternate (more creative) ending. Overall I was quite pleased wih this game and it was worth the money, On a scale from 1 to ten it gets 8.5.

Diablo II... I used to play that game all the time when it first came out. It had to be one of my favorite games, ever.I just never liked Blizzard, the company itself.It was way too easy for hackers to come and take over the game, I don't think it took more than 6 months for it to be overrun with hackers/scammers. That's a big part of online gaming though, I guess.Maybe it's just me, but I think Blizzard could have done more to prevent hacking on it's servers.Other than that, I think the game was amazing fun, I could sit there and play it for hours. I remember the first time I tried to play it, I just followed people around. I didn't have the slightest clue where to go, or what to do.I don't even think I figured out how to "chat" until about a week after I started playing. Overall I would give the game 9.3/10. It was definitely much better with the expansion though.

I used to play it but i got bored because a lot of duping... And i think open mode its not good you can get any editor to edit your characterr as Dave did on his pictures :S Thats not fun.