xisto Community
dips104c

Hello One And All!

Hello Everyone,I introduce myself as Dipankar Ray,hailing from Calcuta,India.I just joined this forum a while back and hope to develop friends and contacts here.I am an affiliate cum member of an excellent program mentoring newcomers and seasoned marketers on how to set up an successful internet business including how to build a website to generating traffic and converting prospects to buyers.I hope to interact with as many fellow members as possible at the earliest.All the best,Dipankar Ray.

Welcome to Xisto Dipankar :)I hope you have read all of our rules and regulations thoroughly, if you have any doubts regarding any rule don't feel shy about asking any member here :) And yes, I am pretty sure you will be able to generate a whole bunch of friends here. Hope to see you active on the forums.

Hey Dipankar!Welcome to Xisto. Typically, folks on here sign up and after a brief period of inactivity then manage to make a couple of posts and have their accounts setup to earn MyCENTs. I would like to add that you can make as many posts as you like even before you have your account completely setup to earn MyCENTs because even if you have not enabled the MyCENTs accounting yet, you still will get credit for the posts that you make right now because of the way the MyCENTs script works.Because your MyCENT counter has not appeared in your personal message block (PMB) yet, I believe you have not signed up on Xisto's Support and Billing website yet. Look up "Xisto - Support and Billing" on Google and the first search result should be the website that you are looking for. I would usually do that because I did not have the web address memorized but not that I do, I simply type in the URL and get to the website, which is made a whole lot simpler by web browsers offering suggestions from the web page addressed stored within the browsing history.BTW, how's the weather out there in Kolkata? I believe that's what they've renamed "Calcutta" to. Have you even been to Mayapur?Looking forward to more posts from you.

Hello DipankarA very big welcome to Xisto.I myself am a newbie around here i am also new to this computer lark i still have a lot to learn I have my own blog although the last two months i havent worked on my blog as i have been very busy as my labrador had eight puppies and they have now started going to their new homes.On the 27/12/11 the last of the puppies go to their new homes i will then have time again to work on my blog.By the the way im from england the furthest i have ever been is Belgium and Holland.Well back to this forum you will find everyone here very friendly and very helpful.I look forward to seeing posts from you their are plenty of topics to post in.I will be off now but i look forward to seeing you around.