xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dansantos87

What Is The Cause Of Butt Acnes And How Can You Prevent It?

I have butt acne. I use Neutrogena grapefruit body wash which helps, but I still seem to get one or two. I hear that laundry detergent can cause this, so what ingredients should I avoid? I shower daily so I don't know why this is happening. I do stress alot so could that be it? Also I use this body moisturizer that has aloe Vera & non oily, could that still cause acne? I even do my best to eat right, but after a while of eating junk food I notice this happens. Please answer!! I need help!! There is no way I'm goin to a dermatologist, its too embarressing!!! I need a way to fix this myself & fast!! Also if theres a moisturizer that has ingredients specifically designed for acne & is for the body let me know!!

Hey, look at the bright side, better on your butt than on your face, at least you keep your pants on in public! :) If you do your own laundry, check your washing machine to see if it has a second rince cycle, that will do a better job of getting the soap residue out of your clothing. There are so many different acne products on the market, if they ones you are using aren't working, try some others. That may be a daunting task with all the different products out there, and knowing that there is really no such thing as a quick cure, you may not think something is working for you but you just haven't used it long enough to do the trick. And snce it seems that you have already made the connection between junk food and acne, I suppose it stands to reason to mention, don't eat junk food. That I know is a tough one. Junk food just tastes so good! But at least try to eat it with moderation.