xisto Community
velma

What Are You Listening To Right Now? Inspired from AstaHost

So this is a topic inspired from Xisto where a member started the thread with a simple question "What are you listening to?" I thought we could make it much more fun if members posted with the song they were listening to at that moment :)So right now I am listening to "Jimmy Smith - The Cat".. Thanks Yordan!

Wow!!!!Velma loves decent music too.I was fortunate enough to see and hear Jimmy Smith live in London 2 months before he died.RIP Jimmy.And thanks.

Wow!!!!Velma loves decent music too.

You insult me :lol: But you can't cheat, what are you listening to right now? I am listening to "Easy Rider Blues " by Blind Lemon Jefferson.. What kind of music are you into?

You insult me :lol: But you can't cheat, what are you listening to right now? I am listening to "Easy Rider Blues " by Blind Lemon Jefferson.. What kind of music are you into?

Insult you?

Anyway, I am listening to Duke Ellington's "Take the 'A' train" now, performed by the Oscar Peterson Trio.

What music I am into, as a musician who was classically trained and who earned my living as a jazz musician most of my life should be quite obvious :) .