xisto Community
UND3R

How To Create A Category On Knowledgesutra Blogs I need help on creating categories/ changing their names on my blog.

I am checking out this website, I just joined it last night, so today I am exploring it. I created a blog and I am wanting to know how to create a category on my blog. I saw the little box that said ad a category I typed it in and clicked the plus sign but nothing happened. Also how do you change a category name? Thanks for helping me if you did. ;)

Lol I had to actually hunt down your topic since I could not see in the recently added list. Well the answer is really simple. All you need to do is go to your settings ("My Settings") and then proceed to blogs, over there you'll see options next to the blog you created.. Add categories and new entries from there :) . I am adding a tutorial soon for this.