xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zyklon

Kings of Chaos a little help?

Some guy keeps attacking me, a little helpCLICK HERE

Not sure if this is allowed, if not please deleat. :lol:

Note: the link above will take you to the Kings of Chaos website, and upon confirmation add you as one of 'zklon'/'oakenfold''s recruits.
[sauron]

Edited by Sauron (see edit history)

Its the game the army system is built on. It's pretty fun untill you have some ****er that keeps attacking you and is pulling money out of his... pocket.

Koc is hard get kind of boring but its still fun You have been recruited into oakenfold's army!oakenfold is building an army of Elves and now has 14 soldiers in oakenfold's war machine.If you wish, you may become one of oakenfold's officers and build an army of your own. With oakenfold's protection and support, you too may build an army that will someday reign over all Chaos. If you accept this challenge,

so who is the guy attacking you again? you just provided your recruit link...i play koc too so maybe i can help :P i'm around rank 40000 so if you need any help...just give me the name of the one who's attacking you and i'll try to do something! my commander (who is my friend's brother) is around rank 5000, so if i can't help, surely he can :lol:

Isnt that against the rules in kings of chaos to post your link on forums? lol i havent played for a while but i think it is. Btw is the beta 2 out yet?