xisto Community
velma

Apple's Steve Job Dead At The Age Of 56 R.I.P

After much speculation of Steve's health problems, Apple's Steve Jobs has passed away at the age of 56. Thought Apple has not yet disclosed the cause of death, I don't think I really care since his achievements should be the highlight of his death and not the cause :)

A part of Apple's statement on Steve Jobs

"Steve's brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve," Apple said in a statement.
"His greatest love was for his wife, Laurene, and his family. Our hearts go out to them and to all who were touched by his extraordinary gifts.

To quote a friend

Thrown out of the company he started, only to return to become the CEO of the decade.
His leadership will be missed.
RIP, Steve Paul Jobs.

I am pretty sure Apple sold all they did because of Jobs, the man was a brilliant guy capable of selling with all he got and I think the same passion was utilized during the making of their products. So now the question remains, How will Apple fare now that Jobs isn't around to take care of them? Can they really bank on their current success for long?

To learn more about Steve Jobs, please read here

Yeah, this was a sad day, =/. You often hear that the cure for cancer is "already out" and that only the rich can afford it, but with how much money he had he still couldn't beat it, so that's clearly not the case.I find it a bit depressing that with all he accomplished, he died at such a young age.

R.I.P Steve Job until yesterday i had never heard of you but i dont think i will forget you now after seeing it all over the TV today and now knowing you started up the Apple company.