xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Ftp Wont Open In Windows Explorer Help

So in the past I have always used windows explorer as a FTP client... ie. I open my docs and type in ftp.domain.com and hit enter and all was finethis worked till about 2 weeks ago and all of a sudden it is opening into my browser after I hit ender and I do not know what the problem is or how to fix it.any insight on this would be appreciatedThank you in advance

So in the past I have always used windows explorer as a FTP client... ie. I open my docs and type in ftp.domain.com and hit enter and all was fine this worked till about 2 weeks ago and all of a sudden it is opening into my browser after I hit ender and I do not know what the problem is or how to fix it. any insight on this would be appreciated Thank you in advance

Their are two solution which may cause this. Solution 1: If Your explorer is corrupted. Try check disk (cmd command chkdsk.exe) or during startup don't skip check disk (This can fix 44% of problem.) solution 2: Try system backup or system restore (This can fix 55% problem.) If problem continues try reinstalling operating system. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D