xisto Community
iGuest

I Cannot Log In To My Cpanel And My Website Cannot Be Viewed By Anybody

I uploaded a new site sometime in December 2010. The site has been running. After several months that my site has been up, I simply tried to view the site last week and the site could not be displayed. I tried to log on to my cPanel to see what is wrong, it refused me access. I checked for the availability of the site at qupis billing system and the system returned a message telling me that my site is still active. How can the site be active and nobody can view it and I can't even log in to my cPanel? Please, let somebody help out. I don't know what to do again. I need this site to be up again as soon as possible. My domain name/url is: osoke.qupis.com; Please, I need your help forum members.

There are two possibilities to this situation :-

You have been ip blocked by the firewall :- This is a common occurrence which happens when you use the wrong credentials more than 3 times. You can confirm that you are ip blocked by checking your website/cpanel from a completely different machine(say you couldn't see your website from home, you then try viewing it from your school, work or an internet cafe). If you are blocked, send in a ticket to support at qupis dot com with your ip address (you can find your ip address at http://ipchicken.com/)

Your site's been deleted for either fraudulent activity or lack of activity:- Fraudulent sites are deleted without notice and the same applies to sites that have not been modified for a long time. When we say modification, we mean that the site still shows the default company free hosting page instead of your own. But your site is working perfectly fine so you are fine there :)

The server was probably down:- Sometimes the server does go down and you probably checked your website then. The billing record you speak of simply is a status of whether you are an active client with us, suspended or terminated

Anyway, since the topic has been resolved. I am closing it, please pm me if you wish to have it reopened

Cheers