xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Arbin Gurung

Age Of Empires Ii Age of Kings and The Conqurers Expanison

Do you like Age of Empires II  

7 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Wow people still play this game.............. i haven't played this in like about ohhhh i don't know a good cuple months wow is zone still playing that game hmmm i guess now i got to get it back from my friends so i can play hey guys hit me up for a game trust me i almost neaver lose so yah but it's been so long i don't know if i can still play hmmm oh well.

Its a nice game. I like it very much. It is one game which I have played more than twice as much as any other. Nice to know that there are people around who are as mad as the game as me. I always have it installed on my PC. Sometimes I feel like playing then I play. But I get really bored to play against the computer all the time, the same old tactics.And also the cheats. ;)

ya age of empires was a well made game... i actually prefer the old ones to the new age of mythologies. i just didnt really like all the extra bits in the new ones and the game took too long to play and build up.

Played it (Age of Empires II/Expansion) a helluva lot more than I played Age of Mythology (which I bought on launch). In terms of speed, AoM may seem slow, but an actual fact is an Random Map game in either can be decided within 10 to 15 min, with some sort of second age rush (Feudal Age Flush (AoC) or Classical Age Rush (AoM)).I guess the 3D aspect of it makes it seem units are moving slower, when they're not really...I think Age of Empires II is a bit overpriced for such an old game though, last I saw the original was still AU$50, although I did once see the Gold Edition with original and expansion for AU$50..The Zone has really gone downhill in the last 12 months though, with the introduction of all the ads, and the Room list, which now requires a lot of loading, and is impossible when your internet is slow. Basically, it takes about 5 minutes to get into a room on dial-up, whereas before it could be done in less than 2.