xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
spawn_syxx9

What Do You Do When Two Friends Betray You? yeah.. stupid ass friends

Looks like you would be better off staying away from that kind of people. Obviously one of your friends doesn't like lying, yeah right, but hey you didn't ask for much... and it was not like if you were going to kill someone during your cover up. Your other friend obviously doesn't trust you or your girl friend. Get away from them.

Husband cheated with best friends!!

What Do You Do When Two Friends Betray You?

My boss/best friend and his **** wife have been having threesomes with my husband behind my back. Now they are still doing it, my husband and I are divorcing, my kids are in turmoil and I want REVENGE!

-question by Jillian

Replying to spawn_syxx9Replying to spawn_syxx9ight ight revenge is the key.. It relieves so much stress and you even get a good laugh out of it. I believe in fair play if they mad you feel like **** you should make them feel like ****. There are millions different things you can do..Like putting vasine in there drinks which cause diarrhea ( to mush can be deadly). Or you could even right a message own there front lawn of what you really think about them in weed killer. ( they would never be able to get rid of the dead grass spots). Be creative think of anything. But revenge is the best medicine for when some who betrays you. And after that you can just ignore them cause in the end you know that you mad the last winning move. I hope you get through this...Peace out! -reply by jonny g

battle of the girlsWhat Do You Do When Two Friends Betray You?

Here is the long story. Please followMy best friend alicia and I met in the 7th grade. Now I'm a senior in college. Eversince then she has meant the world to me. We were very close. Along the way she introduced me to a few other friends and we became a click of four. During this period we shared information. But to my knowledge some info was only share between some people and others were left out. Unknowingly I talked alicia's biznis to diana. So Diana went and told Alicia what I have said. And now they all give me the silent treatment and I'm this big bad friend. So should I go back and talk it out with them or just leave it alone and keep it moving!

-question by martine

how to know whether your friends betrayed you or not?What Do You Do When Two Friends Betray You?

Can someone/somebody tell me, how to know whether your friends betrayed you or not?

I'm in the middle of lost, need advice and help, sometimes I just being paranoia. Sometimes I found myself hard to believe in my friend that I always hang out with. For example, if my friend call me out I will think more than twice like; why he./she ask me out? is there something behind this? and are they planning on setting me up?. Am I thinking too much or this is sign/symptom of mental illness.  But sometimes I feel okay, sometimes not..., what am I got to do, if all my friends really betrayed on me, I don't know if I can take the heat or not...I always treat all my friend nicely. I'm sorry I cant find anyone to talk to and express my feeling/sadness, the only way I can do is express it in the Internet. Please help me out, thank in advance...

-question by imLost

:angry:A couple months ago my friend pulled me aside in class and said,"Don't be mad but..... after you and your boyfriend broke up I dated him"

After a few months they broke up and guess what...... SHE STILL LIKES HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHE FLIRTS WITH HIM AND LAUGHS WITH HIM AND I'M PRETTY SURE THE MAKEOUT BECAUSE EVERY DAY THEY GO TO THE HALLWAY WITH THE BATHROOM PASS THEY GO EVERYDAY AT THE EXACT SAME TIME.

Everyone in the class notices it and when they leave the classroom everybody just looks at me. Once in a while i just want to stand up and shout at her,"YOU SL**Y WH**E!!!!!!!"

But even though I'm still not entirely over it I got over it a little bit. After something like this happens don't try to give payback or revenge, threaten them or fight them. Just talk it out with true friends or someone you can trust.