xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sheepdog

Amber Alert!

Well, ok, maybe he's a little too old for an Amber Alert, and maybe it's too soon to put his face on a milk carton, but where the heck is Anwiii??? Haven't seen him post for days now. I do miss him. He was always good for a heated debate and lively conversation. Hope the heat wave here in Missouri hasn't gotten him down.

haha i just saw this post. you've seen me since then so no need to explain.i think it would be cool if there was an amber alert on me though. when people come up to me and tell me people are looking for me, i can just say, "oh no, that's just my twin brother". so when they tell me they are sorry and wish they can help, i could say, "sure you can help! can you spare 5 bucks?". then they would be obligated to pay me :D i could make a fortune!

We really have our wires crossed, you finally come dragging back in about the time I get lightening struck and can't get online to argue with you. Man, we really have to get our act together. Glad your back anyway! It can be rather boring around here without you.