xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Eza

Xisto Appraisal great webhost, excellent service, kind employees

xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting

Two great companies

Xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting offer free internet services. While other registrars ask up to $ 35.00 for the registration of a domain name xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting offer a domain name for free. The customer doesn't need to pay any money to obtain a domain name. In the most common economic style you get what you pay for. With xisto and Xisto - Web Hosting you pay nothing. And you get a lot. The customer needs to give it some effort. The offer of a free domain name and free webhost has to be paid in some way. So the company needs to earn some money. And the service needs to be worth the efforts. First of all is the free service a way to attract customers who pay for the service. The free service can attract customers. When the user of the free service notices the advantages of paid webhosting and to obtain a domain name for money the user of the free service can become a customer who pays. A second option is that free service is a form of advertisement. The name and the service of the company can get known by the free service. The third reason to hand out a free service can be the image of the company. A free service can improve the image of the company.

I like the hosting plan at Xisto and I think it's very flexible and suites different hosting needs. I haven't started my hosting yet as I'm saving my earnings to start the unlimited hosting here. Meanwhile I enjoy the company of people in this forum where I learn, get help and help others and still make MyCENT to buy the hosting service.