xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iAssistant

Just Got In Here

Hello Assistant Posted Image and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Most everything you will need to know about how things work around here is located HERE.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs.

You will find lots of friendly helpful people here. You are not limited at all in the things you can learn here. Just ask. Someone will answer you or point you to the answer.

Welcome Assistant! Glad to have you here at Xisto! You mention 2 of my favorite pastimes too, watching movies and reading, those are 2 things I like too. What kind of movies and books do you like? I'm really a big Sci Fi fan personally.

Welcome Assistant! Glad to have you here at Xisto! You mention 2 of my favorite pastimes too, watching movies and reading, those are 2 things I like too. What kind of movies and books do you like? I'm really a big Sci Fi fan personally.

Hi! Sorry if I replied late. I like books that inspires me and help me to be better like the books of the successful person such as Robert Kiyosaki. In movies, I like something light that makes me laugh and at the same time learn something. Nice meeting you!

Hello Assistant Posted Image and welcome to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA.

Most everything you will need to know about how things work around here is located HERE.

Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you myCENTs.

You will find lots of friendly helpful people here. You are not limited at all in the things you can learn here. Just ask. Someone will answer you or point you to the answer.

Hi Mich! Thanks for the welcome and advice! I am from the Philippines and I'm glad to be back here. Upon browsing, I can see that there are a lot of things I can learn from here. Basically, I just want to interact and talk about anything and gain some good friends in the process. Have a nice day!