xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
eka

Lulzspec they are right

lulzsec

A new group of hackers started to infiltrate the internet. And it seems this group is extremely operational. It can't be said this group is successful. Because the appreciation of success depends of the person. And each person might appreciate the hacking of a website in a different way.

The name lulzspec is short for lulz security. And the word lulz is a way to write lol in internet speach. And lol is short to say: laughing out loud. And this means the person is glad.

The group managed to enter several websites, especially sites owned by Sony. The group managed to enter databases and to get information out of the databases. For instance personal information, pass words, email account names and credit card information is obtained.

Thank you for the advertisement. There are a lot of hack groups like these. In my country there are not any of this group. I have personally hacked some websites but the methods of hacking that I have used to use can be found in any hacking forum and of course the security of the victim?s page have to be almost nothing because in the modern hosters and websites the type of methods that i used are impossible to use actually. I don?t know what is the purpose of hacking websites and steal the database and credit cards if you can?t use them to buy anywhere because that only will put you on evidence and you will be in the jail soon. I have heard about a Paypal hacker that stole almost $20 million dollars to his paypal account but the stupid try to withdraw the money and of course he will caugth in a few days in the border of Swiss. Maybe there are others ways to steal money in the internet but actually all the ways run you to be in the jail soon. The common sense says me that if this group of hackers are attacking only the Sony websites maybe are some criminals paid for the Sony?s competition to hurt the Sony?s image in front of the customers. That is my opinion. And maybe the corresponding authorities have to investigate this possibility.Be a hacker is not easy because you have to learn all the programming language and be an expert in the matter. But of course in China, India and Europe there are a lot of bored people that don?t have anything to do with their lifes and they have all the time to hack sites, programs or security systems only for fun because it?s impossible to make money in a long term hacking systems because if you try to use the money you will be in the jail very soon.So thank you for the information and I have a question for you: Where do you hear about this new? It?s a weird information that you have shared with us today.Regards.

They seem to be doing it for fun to me. I play games like LoL and HoN and they have both had recent downtimes which the members seem to think is caused by Lulzspec. I'm not sure about the credibility though I wish they'd stop.