xisto Community
Hurt4love

No More Truth And No More Professionalism When I see something wrong I cant just step back and watch

I know I don't complain a lot or talk a lot about things that bother me but I certainly will never sit back and remain silent when I see something wrong. Back in the old days, a man's word was gold and they would rather die than not keep their words. In the past, when someone made a promise, the person would do everything to achieve the promise that he or she made. Now I look at a simple example as Xisto or xisto and I realize that there is no such thing as a man's word or honoring a promise anymore. Yes time changed, but a man's word will always be a man's word and so will a promise. Even as a woman if I look at a man who does not keep his word I would never hold respect for him.When I first joined Xisto a year ago, one of the reasons that I joined it was because it was subtitled a quest for knowledge and now it is subtitled innocence is a bliss. Change is good sometimes but not when you change the whole theme of your mission. We all look for knowledge everyday in our lives. But why the heck would anyone think of joining a forum that goes by the theme of innocence is a bliss?I have been observing for a year and I noticed a couple of things. First and foremost, we have a couple of admins who started a family on this community and who have brought together people from all over the globe in one place where people can share ideas and knowledge and culture. Then those admins for reasons only they know about, decided to abandon the family they created. If a man creates a family and brings children to this world and then wakes up one day to realize that he has had enough and then walks out on his family abandoning all of them, does anyone give this man an excuse for what he has done? The fact that he is responsible for bringing this family would never be demolished. Well, so are the admins of this place. They decided to bring a family in this community and they have huge responsibilities and big obligations for the Xisto members that trusted them. Even if they run away from their own responsibilities and even if they lie to themselves that they are not doing anything wrong, the facts never change and their actions will never change the fact that they abandoned the family they created on Xisto. I feel sorry for them because their word alone is no longer good when they have promised things so many times to the members and delivered nothing from what they promised. I am a journalist and a film maker and I learned through my career that the very first thing that is important for a human being is his credibility. How can someone be respectable if he can't be credible and can't be trusted? For example, Can I as a journalist not respect deadlines or can I as a newspaper editor not publish the newspaper on time? What happens if I slack off and not deliver on time? My readers will never trust me again and they will look for the news elsewhere! Well this is also applicable in life. A bad reputation can end someone's career. A bad news article can end someone's business. I don't understand how the creators of this place do not think of those things! How can they not keep their promises or their words that they owe the members of this place and xisto too?Let's talk about xisto...How many people are having problems with xisto? Isn't this ignorant and not smart to let the clients of xisto be enraged because they are not finding the support they need? There are tons of other domain and hosting companies all over the internet and if xisto's clients don't find what they are looking for on xisto there is nothing stopping them from leaving and to be frank xisto is not exactly a famous name so even the existing clients they already have will come to know about the bad customer service and then what? How many clients will they have left?Why go through all of this in the first place when they can aspire to be more professional? Where is your professionalism Xisto and xisto? By the code of ethics, this place and xisto are not doing something ethical by leaving their customers swamped with many unresolved problems and not keeping their words that they promised their customers and members.Opaque, here's a personal request from me. I have never asked you for anything since I became a member so I hope you at least listen to me when I ask you for something this time. Would you please resolve the problems we as your members and family on Xisto have and would you look into the problems we have on xisto so that this community would be back to how it used to be ONCE UPON A TIME?

Edited by Hurt4love (see edit history)

Ouch.. Thank God, while developing the MOD script, I saw your post. I am a bit confused :-1. Is this about Members not getting proper service.2. Is this about "Innocence is Bliss" (a new line added to our main page) - "a Quest for Wisdom through Knowledge"3. Is this about some members who are frustrated due to some actions from our end?#1.This will be solved by my admins or me (when the ticket gets escalated to me and I finally have time to see it)#2.This is not yet Final... I take this website as my BaBy and experiment. You raised a fantastic point. Hmm... I will change the main page. But if this is still not your entire point, pls let me know. I need to discuss.#3.Pls. give me ticket IDs.

Actually Opaque, it is about everything you stated! All the reasons you stated are right. I personally don't like the new Innocence is Bliss page, I don't like the TREMENDOUS spam on the forum, I don't like xisto's lies and non-supportive actions with the members and I don't like the fact that many members are frustrated from both xisto and Xisto and no one seems to care about us members at all! Every one of you admins and mods abandoned this place after creating this family community!

i took it as that she was bringing up a more stronger point than just #1,#2,#3 which you addressed. why only address those three points? it sorta proves the point of the OP.i don't think everyone abandoned this place though. there were still a couple active people under opaque working in the background, but not nearly enoughopaque, you have stated that this place is your baby several times in the past and i sorta understood what you were getting at when you would say it. i can't say i understand that statement anymore. nobody would neglect their baby or cause things to strangle their baby lifeless.i never understood this "innocence is bliss" either. was that supposed to be the new motto? people asked about it but nobody was there to give an answer to that. that saying is taken from the old cliche that "ignorance is bliss" while some people can say that innocence and ignorance can mean the same thing at times.

Naah, We have a team here to make sites now. There was a little internal communication mistake that caused that motto to come up. I had given lot of my personal taglines in discussion and it was noted down and pasted on the website. I have gotten it changed.Currently, The NO CATCH22 part will be changed to "simply, free web hosting".I just got free with the coding project and looking at the little bit of mistakes I have done here. I am still thinking of the main page. I am now planning to put up a search engine on the main site. And Help members directly search and seek the topics they wish to see, as soon as possible and start participating.I need reviews for http://forums.xisto.com/

Naah, We have a team here to make sites now. There was a little internal communication mistake that caused that motto to come up. I had given lot of my personal taglines in discussion and it was noted down and pasted on the website. I have gotten it changed.
Currently, The NO CATCH22 part will be changed to "simply, free web hosting".

I just got free with the coding project and looking at the little bit of mistakes I have done here. I am still thinking of the main page. I am now planning to put up a search engine on the main site. And Help members directly search and seek the topics they wish to see, as soon as possible and start participating.

I need reviews for http://forums.xisto.com/

am i being that long away from here??
because seariously i am completely lost!!!

where is the phrse of "innocence is a bliss thing"??
and what is the meaning of catch22??
and please opaque what is this link for?? is it a new theme for the forus??

and if you want review to it just start a new topic abou it or i will report you :D
;)
now seriously just start a new topic about it and i will help. you know i can't post here or it will be considered as spam.

and if you want review to it just start a new topic abou it or i will report you :D
;)

Now Now, let us not report him because he has just come back :XD: I opened up a topic on his behalf Here so go on and put in your review. This is basically the page non registered members would get to see and use for adding their feedback :)

Now Now, let us not report him because he has just come back :XD: I opened up a topic on his behalf Here so go on and put in your review. This is basically the page non registered members would get to see and use for adding their feedback :)

you are right :P even i have a real intentions to report him and see what he will do ;)
maybe he will get sick of us and ban me :D
between i want to give him so many things to do to make him buzy for the next two months, just to make him pay for that time he was away from here :P .

The main page is changed. Innocence is Bliss, removed :):lol: thank you for bringing me back to my senses. Catch22 removed too, Free Web Hosting put there instead. Any feedback to improve this page is welcome :)The logo on top left is rotating with all user submitted logos.Another Moderation module for me and Velma is up and its helping us cut spam here.Latest Topics Page made to help people see quickly whats happening on the forum : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
Live Page to see How many Guests are reading our forums : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/