xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amby

My Lastest Drama

Okay this morning my dad told me that I'd received 3 calls from 3 different houses in Tennessee - all my relatives. So I got worried thinking something may be wrong. Keep in mind that normally I would not call back. I do not speak with my mom or brother often, and I dont speak to anyone else in Tennessee who I'm related to at all. I called today at like 4:15 PM or so. A man answered the phone. Heres how the conversation went down.

Him: Hello
Me: Hello, whos this?
Him: Brian, whos this?
Me: Amber
Him: Oh this must be the daughter.
Me: Yes, whos this again?
Him: Brian.
Me: Brian who?
Him: The Stranger
Me: What?
Him: Your mom pulled me out of a completely good vacation on South America to come here to cold *bottom* Tennessee to save her from herself.
Me: Save her from herself?
Him: Yes, her own worst enemy.
Me: Ok anyway, I was worried because I had so many calls from everyone up there. Whats going on? Everything okay?
Him: Yes its just about your graduation, do you know what time it is?
Me: No, time isnt set yet.
Him: Theres not a time yet?
Me: No, not even a place, just a date.
Him: Oh okay, well your mom and your brother are coming up there.
Me: Oh, my brother is coming too? awesome.
Him: Yeah I would come, but I need you to send me 1,000 dollars, *he laughs*
Me: Oh okay I'll pull that out of my back pocket now.
Him: Oh hush you knows its easy for women to get money, just a wiggle here and a bat your eye there.
Me: Uh okay. (thinking to self :: *BLEEP*ing perv)

then there was some convo, dont remember what. He said something about needing drugs and alcohol, I said.. Uh Okay.

Just last month my mom was getting "married" to some guy in India, now she has some guy who was on vacation in South America at her house? Whos name, of all frikkin things, is Brian WIZARD. Oh by the way, hes a WRITER. It sounds to ME like my mom is on the prowl again, hunting for her next victim. Number 4, yes husband number 4. http://www.brianwizard.com/ Yes.. the guy even has a website, can you believe it.

I think shes crazy, dont y'all? ;)

*sighs*

Im stressed.

*stuffs ice cream down throat*

Amby

Sounds like my aunt. She pretty much does the same thing. My aunt, just this past month, officially became divorced from her husband and is now set to marry a guy next month. She's always been that way from what my mother says. It seems to me that she still thinks she's 20 something years old when she is actually 44 years old. It's sad that she does this stuff to guys and herself. But I can freely admit that my aunt is very, very selfish and wants everything her way. Hell, she was living with us for a little less than a year. In the time she spent living with us, she was hitting on my dad. Fortunatly my dad just thought it was hilarious, as did my mother. I would just have to say sit back and hope she comes around. You can talk to her until your blue in the face and you probably wouldn't be able to change what she's doing to herself. As for this Wizard guy... I would ask him to never speak to me again and hope that he gets it the first time 'round.