xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mandla

Secret Tricks On A Blackberry State what Model the trick works on and then elaborate

just been reading about Nokia Tricks and wondering what can be done on a Black Berry. i have a number of things I'd like to know eg1. How to Annoyinngly send say 20 pings to a nuisance persons BBM because they Ping me in the middle of teh night repeatedly.2. How to turn off My BBM but not my emails.3. How to increase battery life or access teh reserve tank on my Blackberry curve 8520Now this is a trick i have heard works on all phones but i have never really been able to try it out. Once someone told me I could use a mobile phone (in the USA you call them cell phones I believe) to send a car remote control signal across any distance. Say I locked my car keys in the car and then rang home on a mobile to another mobile. If my housemate took my spare car remote and put the cell phone near it and pressed the unlock button and I had my handset say against my car window the signal would travel through their phone and over the wireless network to my mobile phone and then the sensor in my car would recieve the signal and doors will pop open. I have never tried this but the theory seems ok-ish its said it doesnt work on a land line or fixed phone because its does not use digitial wireless signal. Anyone with time on their hands, can you try this out for me and let me know what results you had. Those with older handsets lying around the house try those as maybe they will be more effectiive seeing as security on the mobile phone device has increased drastically in the last couple years maybe the older phones (black and white ones) may be more adaptable to this process.I hope to hear your comments and responses when you can.