xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jez

Hello From Jezza Hello

Hi there I am Jez.Been professionally working in PHP for the last 3 or so years, well since I got out of University in 2007 doing a Bsc(hons) 1st class degree in Computer Science.Been centered around application based programming though, especially in the field of Ecommerce web development.Happen to know quite allot about the fundamentals of the web and what it actually consists of, being a web developer I feel I should know as much as possible and hope to pass this onto you great people.Just think from what I have seen this forums great, I hope to make a good contribution in the coming weeks, one thing I won't do on this forum is accept work of my own from here, I will give advice but will not do the work for you, as that is what I get paid to do for work.That is the whole point in learning is it not?Yes looks like I am going to have allot of fun here, take care everyone,Jezza!

Edited by Jez (see edit history)

Hi there I am Jez.
Been professionally working in PHP for the last 3 or so years, well since I got out of University in 2007 doing a Bsc(hons) 1st class degree in Computer Science.

Been centered around application based programming though, especially in the field of Ecommerce web development.

Happen to know quite allot about the fundamentals of the web and what it actually consists of, being a web developer I feel I should know as much as possible and hope to pass this onto you great people.

Just think from what I have seen this forums great, I hope to make a good contribution in the coming weeks, one thing I won't do on this forum is accept work of my own from here, I will give advice but will not do the work for you, as that is what I get paid to do for work.

That is the whole point in learning is it not?

Yes looks like I am going to have allot of fun here, take care everyone,
Jezza!

Hi Jez !
Nice introduction also hello and welcome to Xisto
hope you will enjoy staying at our forum it's a friendly communty we have here also you can learn alot from other users
when posting if you register to xisto with the same email as here you can get mycents for posting and then when you got enough you can use them to create your web page or you could use other services that xisto offers
If you want to get mycents fast start posting big posts with alot of words :D also don't spam or post unecesary thing just post if you think you can help an user with your post :D
Have Fun!

I actually have my own server.It's actually setup on a dynamic host IP address from my ISP, broadcasting to a service I subscribe to called afraid.org, I won't put a link in to this website (hope by doing that this is not technically spam?)When I can maintain my own services on my web server and install all the things I want to install without having to pay any hosting bills, other than having to pay for my domain (of which I have 3 running on my host 1 of which is a friends site I develop on and then my 2 own domains, my company and my own personal blog, which all run unfortunately as a name based virtual host in apache, due to I only have 1 public facing IP address), power supply for the actual electricity bill (which is not getting any cheaper lol) and also of course my ISP broadband package (which the upload speed is of 1mb I believe for the lowest package (not ace I know, but it's alright for now)).I do love developing my own applications though and love to get into the technical logic of how applications work.If there's anything you do have though I will of course ask about it.Thank you for such a nice reply and I look forward to adding posts in the months to come, already working myself on a multi used form in PHP/HTML, trying as best I can at the moment to keep my code maintainable.So would love to offer help/suggestions to others on this forum.All the best,Jez.

Edited by Jez (see edit history)