xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeVilMaYcRy

Can't Create Account Eyeos 2.5

Hi i am new with this so i have a question.I have installed the debian linux i had the setup of eyeos 2.5 ok but now that i am trying to create a user i get this message "Unable to search all data matching $transferObject from database" i tried with the user root or anything else i found on the database but nothing happens.anyone has an idea what is this problem and how i can fix it??it is urgent because i have to deliver my graduate so as fast as anyone can answer i'll be obliged.Thanks in advance

Hi i am new with this so i have a question.I have installed the debian linux i had the setup of eyeos 2.5 ok but now that i am trying to create a user i get this message "Unable to search all data matching $transferObject from database" i tried with the user root or anything else i found on the database but nothing happens.anyone has an idea what is this problem and how i can fix it??it is urgent because i have to deliver my graduate so as fast as anyone can answer i'll be obliged.Thanks in advance

I had the same problem and after thinking it was a database issue, I discovered that I had extracted the eyeos installation file into /var/www/ when I was supposed to create a folder /var/www/eyeOS/ and extract it into this folder instead. The instructions never explicitly tell you to create /var/www/eyeOS, but once I did and followed the rest of the instructions everything worked correctly. Hope this helps!