xisto Community
Goosestaf

What Mouse Do You Use? share you pc mices

What type of Mouse do you have?  

61 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I bought the cheapest laser mouse I could as soon as they came out. The one I got with my PC was way too inaccurate for anything but I couldn't be bothered to buy another ball mouse. I really need a new mouse as it seems really inaccurate compared to the latest ones.

I use the trackpad on my laptop. If I'm home then I'll use my wacom tablet and the wireless mouse that came with it. I've been itching to get the new bluetooth wacom tablet. I hate having clutter and wires all over my desk.

I use a laser mouse from Centrios, had a regular mouse when I got my Dell but since replaced it. I went through a bunch of logictech mice

The trackball mouse is a whole lot of fun, they are very fast dont last too long.

I have the Microsoft Wireless Optical Desktop Elite, it's a bundle of both mouse and keyboard. I love it so much. Customizable buttons rule! I have my to extra buttons on the mouse copy and paste. Also it scrolls horizontal and vertical for those really wide sites.

Before I sold my last computer, I was using a Microsoft mouse. The description can be found here: http://ixbtlabs.com/articles2/ms-omouse-blue/ and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I never had any problems with it, until I updated the driver to 4.1. Later, Microsoft released 5.0 which was stable. :rolleyes:

Posted Image

found the perfect mouse: the PocketMouse made by Kensington.  It's about half the size of a standard mouse, silver in colour, scroll wheel, optical, and cheap.  I paid $20 CDN at a university computer store, but I'm sure the retail isn't much more.  Might be tough to track down, try ordering online.  Highly recommended.

53595[/snapback]

I have a similar one, similar price too. Its an IntelliMouse I think. yay! very tiny! i love it. but it is not wireless like I used to have because I hate constantly buying tiny batteries :D

yep. my previous mouse was a bit bigger than what I have now, which was still smaller than a regular mouse, and it was a ball mouse which really sucked becuase I hated cleaning it. and another bad thing about them is that static affects them too. so my mouse was constantly being all jerky and stuff. bad.

scroll wheel is also a must. who can live w/o scroll wheel?

here it is

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Posted Image

I have the Sony VAIO optical, wireless mouse that came with my computer. It's great. I'm liking the mouse your getting, looks and, supposedly, works great!

I currently have a Very bog standard ball mouse, Microsoft one. nasty nasty thing which is sh*t. . . .

For my new pc i bought

https://www.eclipsecomputers.com/prod.aspx?BySKU=.asde=MUL-OPTOEMBK

But i need to do a product study for my product design coursework so im gonna rip apart that mouse.

so i am going to buy the mx1000 as its just amazingly accurate apparently.

https://www.eclipsecomputers.com/prod.aspx?BySKU=.asode=MUL-MX1000L

Posted Image

Even though i haven't really seen the point in cordless mice and have found them weird to use briefly, this doesnt come in a cord version so i don't really have an option. I'm sure i'll get usd to it

Now post what you got and your opinions!

:D

53528[/snapback]

i use that exact one!!!

I have been using a standard logitech optical mouse. I have a cool laptop and it's a pretty cool looking mouse too so it goes well with the laptop. I would really love to get a bluetooth mouse for my laptop, they're a bit pricey at the moment though but it would be ideal to never have to worry about the cords and stuff at all.

Used to have a Genius grey optical mouse with little scroll-wheel thingy, wired, but it's right at the end of my table so it kept falling to the floor, finally it fell one too many times and it broke (You could hear parts of the mouse rattling if you shaked it xD) so now I use an old mouse I used before. It's a beige wired Logitech ball mouse (as on bottom: "First / Pilot Wheel Mse") and has a scroll wheel but only 2 buttons. Go scroll wheels xD At school in my class, there are 2 computers, one has a Microsoft IntelliMouse that doesn't work very well and the scroll wheel is all greasy and the other mouse is an OEM (?) with no scroll wheel. The best mice are optical with scroll wheels. xD I love them!