xisto Community
eragon

Hello

hello I would tell you my actual name if I know it. Sorry for the bad spelling can't do anything about it naw no time. Some people who may read this will probibly say "Why don't you look st your birth sutificet!" Two reasons one the one I do have is fake and two my real one can't be found for some reason.There is millions more I would like to say but it works beder if I do so in question form. Any and all question will be answerd to the best I can no matter what the question is.

hey bud, glad you posted an introduction. it's a pretty cool place here with pretty cool people. don't sweat the spelling. i am sure we can learn from eachother in one form or another.i noticed you just posted some of your writings. i will try to get to them soon. i am not much of a writer OR reader myself. i did catch a glimpse really quick before retiring to bed tonight and you seem to be very creative, imaginative, and have found a calling. try to focus on the good in that rather than pretending to be someone you aren't.i have a few questions, but i think i will wait to ask them over time. if you want to take your writing seriously though, if your going to post your writings, create your own blog. otherwise, i wouldn't suggest sharing them until you are ready to publish them online or offline. there are too many thiefs out there that can and will steal your work. you don't want that to happen.anyway, let me be the first to welcome ya to Xisto. if you ever need anything or wish to talk about anything, shoot me a pm....

Hey Eragon,Nice to see you introduce yourself here. we've spoken a bit last week, and I agree with Anwiii, your a very intelligent person, extremely creative as well and I like that, there is so much that i'm sure you have to tell the world, I'm also certian that inside KS you are protected to an extent, so go on write away, the spelling will get better and if you want I'm sure someone here will help you with it as well, Have to agree with Anwiii on the stories, you need to do it via a blog so that it can be tracked back to you KS has a Great Blog Facility, so use it.... if you want someone to check your stories for spelling before you post them, shot it to me via PM or email and I will check it over, you also seem to be in a bit of a rush at times when posting, i would suggest that you try not to post anything of importance when your rushed as it seems to effect the information you are trying to put out. All in all your a wonderful person and I'm more than happy to have you as a friend. Take care we can talk soon about your love for Dragons and more....CheersJase

Hey Eragon,
Nice to see you introduce yourself here. we've spoken a bit last week, and I agree with Anwiii, your a very intelligent person, extremely creative as well and I like that, there is so much that i'm sure you have to tell the world, I'm also certian that inside KS you are protected to an extent, so go on write away, the spelling will get better and if you want I'm sure someone here will help you with it as well, Have to agree with Anwiii on the stories, you need to do it via a blog so that it can be tracked back to you KS has a Great Blog Facility, so use it.... if you want someone to check your stories for spelling before you post them, shot it to me via PM or email and I will check it over, you also seem to be in a bit of a rush at times when posting, i would suggest that you try not to post anything of importance when your rushed as it seems to effect the information you are trying to put out.

All in all your a wonderful person and I'm more than happy to have you as a friend.

Take care we can talk soon about your love for Dragons and more....

Cheers
Jase

Thank you vary mutch.

Hello eragon from what the other members are saying about you, you sound pretty cool I hope to see you around the forum :P. If your looking for free hosting remember to use the same email here you used for your xisto account. And I wouldn't worry to much about grammar I am not the greatest speller in the world either so don't sweat the small stuff. Anyways I hope you have a great time and day/night,Regards -CalebFTW

Hello everyone glad to meet you in this thread i am introduce my self my name is Maculam and I am completing my software engineering course i read few thread and i like your community and i come back in future to read more lots of informative thread thanks...

Edited by velma (see edit history)