xisto Community
eragon

Dragons Did Exist dragons

dragons did exist longe ago they were both killed by humans and dragons alike others were traped through shadow doors. shadow doors are briges between one time and another there are more naw then ever before do to what people have done to this world. there are only three left hidden through out the world hiden were no man nor beast nor crafted/created divice can reash or find them.

Edited by eragon (see edit history)

Hello Eragon,I'm not quite sure what your hoping to acheive with this post? but i too beleive that Dragons did exist, but along with them comes all the other incantations and creature from a time well past. Perhapse you could give us more of an idea on what kind of discussion you would like to see happening here with regards to your Dragon Debate, being of Celtic background, I truely believe that there was a time when they existed and a time where man and dragon existed in harmony even if it was only breif. I'd also be currious to know what your interest into dragons is, and if you beleive in the other creatures from that time?I look forward to your continued engagement in this topic.CheersJase

As long as the topic remains civilized and on its current course then it is the way I like it. As for my passition on dragon it is as it all ways has as friend. hopeing to see there rise once more for dragons do not harm humans inless it is to save one they care about or are being contrould by powerfull magic other thenthat they will live in peace with the people of this time as freinds or rather try your myth and legends make it as though they are monsters that kill and distry everthing in there wake witch it falls under the anchent lows between dragons and humans makes it allmost imposible. they can choose to kill with out du cause but old magic still taints the air and will dring instent death to the dragon. And for the other cheatchers of time yes they to have existed that i know but I know little of them but dragons I know everything there is on them from egg to after death and every aspect in between.

Eragon, thank you for your response, I agree, that old magic still is with us more so with some than others, however I would disagree that it taints the air and is the cause for lack of dragon rebirth, during your studies on Dragon (Arach), you may have had reference to Magic, and from this reference you will have been instructed that there is no such thing as dark or light magic only the purpose and use of such energy, So my question to you young dragon master is this, are you certian that the Arach clan do not exist in this relm today, but are just hidden by which you refer to as tained old world magic?I expect that you are well versed in the study of Draca and its many incantations, I'd be currious to know of which evolution you are charmed with and which you have knoweldge of?I'd be further happy to discuss the this topic futher and explore our joint understanding of the worlds within our own.with respect and trust.Jase

Eragon,
thank you for your response, I agree, that old magic still is with us more so with some than others, however I would disagree that it taints the air and is the cause for lack of dragon rebirth, during your studies on Dragon (Arach), you may have had reference to Magic, and from this reference you will have been instructed that there is no such thing as dark or light magic only the purpose and use of such energy, So my question to you young dragon master is this, are you certian that the Arach clan do not exist in this relm today, but are just hidden by which you refer to as tained old world magic?

I expect that you are well versed in the study of Draca and its many incantations, I'd be currious to know of which evolution you are charmed with and which you have knoweldge of?

I'd be further happy to discuss the this topic futher and explore our joint understanding of the worlds within our own.

with respect and trust.
Jase

I have knowledge of all paths witch at one point are another they were taken. To have the answer to the question one must brake it dawn into key points so one. the exolutionary paths an answer to sutch a question needs to be more refind do you want reasent years or distent past like awer Master Glaedr's time. I did not mean taint in a harming way but to say that old spells from long ago reamain that still binds me Saphira the shadow dragon and there riders and every other creatcher of magic to the ancheant lows of the riders.
As for the the light and black magic it is the same with a slight difrence someone who would use magic for good like me were called to be of the light that is were you get wite magic or good magic those of evil intent were called black mages this is were black magic came from then there is the gray mages who were nutrole at this time every thing was ether good nutrole or bad. the lak of dragon rebirth is due to the fact that there is only one female dragon left thats My Saphira who is not yet of breeding are. all the others are male and not easy to get to even if she were.

Hello Eragon, I'm confused Saphira? Is yours ? Having been a wicken for as many years as I am old I'm curious as to how you became a guardian to a dragon. This usually a birth rite, passed down through the generations. And it is 9 generations since the legend of the last dragon was seen in this relm, so again I'm asking you. Which dragon line do you come from. The european or the asian lines? As for the issue with "white" and "black" magic. In part you are correct however, what you have overlooked is that each and every person has the capability to produce dark or light magic, it is all dependant on the intention and end result, even people who mean well may do more harm with an ill placed white light spell if the full consequences are not considered. Whislt I agree most enlightened beings make a conscious decision to work towards light or dark energy. We are all capable of both. Its all part of the greater ballance. Obviously with guidence and a solid training most enlightened beings choose a path but we are all capable of either function. I would like to know more about saphira if your willing to give me more details. I look forwards to more chatsRegardsJase

I am of the european line. The nine generation past was wen the egg was lost and only reasently found for I frogot were I hid it long ago and only reasently reamenders or more aptopeatly had it come huriling to me from one of the last elvs still remaning who was and is my gardeun and shal remaine.sorry for my bad spelling it is kinda dificult to use thes things.that and a lot of current tekmolegy dosent agre with we.

your parents must be very proud. is it that you've been playing games so long that you think your living inside them now? where are your parents to allow this transformation?

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)

The ones I live with don't know although they have there suspitions. But it must remain that way for a wile longer. But it pains me not to be able to tell then wen I can tell others. :(

your parents must be very proud. is it that you've been playing games so long that you think your living inside them now? where are your parents to allow this transformation?

This is no joke but the truth read your history myths and legends closely and you will find there is truth to them all peaces will graguly connect and the vails will shader leaving you in the lights imbrace. And only then will you see the truth in the words of man and also there lies.

oh i KNOW it's no joke to you. that is why it's so upsetting and i wonder where your parents are to accept this transformation from their child. 11/08/11 is an important date for you i'm sure.

now since when are myths and legends, truth? there are either myths, legends, OR truths. they aren't one of the same. please, don't ask me to research anything until you get past jr. high and learn to spell first.

you don't have to sweet talk me about the truths of man or the lies of man. you haven't lived long enough to know about either.

now don't get me wrong. i like your imagination, but don't come in here trying to debate a myth and use a forced writing style that is unbecoming of your true nature. your so-called beliefs lack realistic structure and doesn't come from any realistic "myth" or "legend". you're only knowledge comes from games and books and maybe even movies that you can find yourself trapped in, only to write about it in a debate category on a forum where usually only serious discussions take place.

so if you want to have a serious discussion, drop the saphira act and lets talk about dragons

This is no joke but the truth read your history myths and legends closely and you will find there is truth to them all peaces will graguly connect and the vails will shader leaving you in the lights imbrace. And only then will you see the truth in the words of man and also there lies.

I have dyslexia and slight dysgraphia. witch makes reading and wrighting vary hard. and what does 11/08/11 have to do with anything. besids im no a kid Im 17. And Iv been through more in my life then almost anyone alive.Iv been shot, stadded, poisens, burned, exparimentid on, and continuly tortured for seven years till found and discoverd I heal faster then any other and are now amune to poisen and burnes. and that stad wounds and gun shots heal in houwers insted of days are month as long as there is no trace or remains of what cased the wound.

you don't have to explain your "disabilities". to me. all you have to do is start being real in the thread you started. if in fact you really want to debate dragons, then act like it. let's hear your knowledge on them that will ultimately define your credibility which is in fact part of man's truths and man's lies that you posted about previously. is it not?if you don't know about the date i posted, you will soon. you have no choice.....as for me, i am not too interested in that date.....nor am i interested in portraying to be someone i am not. the only reason you got the lightest attention from jase is because you brought up an area he is interested and believes to a certain extent. not that he believed YOUR story.now are we going to debate about dragons? because i am all for it, but when you start off a debate with "dragons exist", i can't really consider that a debate opener nor does it even mean you have any knowledge about dragons or knowledge on the history of dragons and how they came to be.now you have avoided my question. i asked you where your parents are....

dead im a foster looked after by people who work for the government there protecting me till they find the badysiters and mother that killed my 7 brothers and 2 sisters wile I was forced to watch I was barly alive wen I was found One more week and I would have died. HAPPY NAW. :angry:some of what i'v writen is code In case my friends are watshing it lets them know that you are friend so they wont trace your I.P adresses

i am sorry to hear that. listen, maybe you should start a new topic in the introduction category to allow people to get to know you better and to welcome you here. also, if you want to talk about your anger and your disappointments, we have the vent category to post in. i am interested in getting to know ya, but doing so in this thread will be a little off topic.....i am not worried about people knowing my ip address so you don't have to worry about talking to me in your secret coded language. your friends aren't watching either.....

Edited by anwiii (see edit history)