xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
NNNOOOOOO

Physical?......

One day, this older male went to the doctor for a checkup. The doctor said "You haven't had a physical in a while. Do you want one now?"
The man said "Sure."

The man underwent some tests, and when they were over, the doc said "Sir,I need you to give me a semen sample. Take this cup home and bring it back tomorrow."

The man said O.K. and went home.

The next day, he came back to the doctor and gave him the cup. The doctor said "Sir, why is this cup empty?"
The man replied, "Doctor, I have to tell you the truth. I went home and tried with my right arm 'till it gave out, then I tried with my left arm 'till it gave out. Doc," the man says, "My wife came home and tried with her right arm 'till it gave out, then tried with her left arm 'till it gave out. Then my neighbor came over and tried with her right arm 'till it gave out and tried with her left 'till it gave out. She even tried with her mouth. But, no matter how hard we tried, we could not get that lid off that cup."