xisto Community
NikkiLockhart

Hi, Name's Nikki.

Hi there, new member here and here's a bit of info about myself. I'm 23 years old, I LOVE playstation 3 games, CoD:Black Ops, and watching cartoons with my son. I have a 17 month old son, who is my everything. Without him, I wouldn't be the strong person I am today, so I thank God everyday for blessing me with a wonderful kid.I love to play video games, especially for PS3 and X-Box. I usually play first-person shooter games, but I do love God of War and Mortal Kombat. Right now I'm playing Mortal Kombat, and CoD: Black Ops Zombies. I can't tell you how much I love CoD Zombies, I'm right now working on 'Call of the Dead' map, which is a map after my heart. I'm a huge fan of George Romero and his series, I've seen just about all of the movies, and I'm right now working on collecting them as well. Right now, I'll have to say my favorite is Land of the Dead. Great movie!I'm also starting to become a big fan of Supernatural, so I'm also working on collecting that series as well. I love the different themes the series have, and the actors are awesome.I guess this will do for now, if I don't stop myself I'll just keep going. Heh. Anyways, just get in touch if you have any questions! <3

Hi there, new member here and here's a bit of info about myself. I'm 23 years old, I LOVE playstation 3 games, CoD:Black Ops, and watching cartoons with my son. I have a 17 month old son, who is my everything. Without him, I wouldn't be the strong person I am today, so I thank God everyday for blessing me with a wonderful kid.
I love to play video games, especially for PS3 and X-Box. I usually play first-person shooter games, but I do love God of War and Mortal Kombat. Right now I'm playing Mortal Kombat, and CoD: Black Ops Zombies. I can't tell you how much I love CoD Zombies, I'm right now working on 'Call of the Dead' map, which is a map after my heart. I'm a huge fan of George Romero and his series, I've seen just about all of the movies, and I'm right now working on collecting them as well. Right now, I'll have to say my favorite is Land of the Dead. Great movie!

I'm also starting to become a big fan of Supernatural, so I'm also working on collecting that series as well. I love the different themes the series have, and the actors are awesome.

I guess this will do for now, if I don't stop myself I'll just keep going. Heh. Anyways, just get in touch if you have any questions! <3

Nice introduction also hello and welcome to Xisto
hope you will enjoy staing at our forum it's a friendly communty we have here also you can learn alot from other users
when posting if you register to xisto with the same email as here you can get mycents for posting and then when you got enough you can use them to create your web page or you could use other services that xisto offers
If you want to get mycents fast keep posting like you did now i mean big posts with alot of words :D also don't spam or post unecesary thing just post if you think you can help an user with your post :D
Have Fun!

Hi Ninkki,Great to have you join our wonderful little community. There are some really great people in KS and most are happy to help and give some advice when needed, there are a few grumpy ones as well, mind you they only get grumpy at spammers and posting to topics that have been quiet for several years.....Have a good look round the forum, there are some interesting topics already in play but please feel free to contribute your own idea's and discussion threads if you like, We are always looking for new lines of discussion and even a good heated debate goes down well here every now and again. In the mean time have fun interact and get to know some of us, We are happy to have you hear and hope you get out of KS what you are looking for.......Cheers and hope to see you interacting soon.Jase

hi nikkiWelcome to Xisto hope you enjoy your foruming and knowledge search and all that including the hosting packages. unfortunately im tooo por to afford a PS so i can only marvel and wish to have oneand to have the passion you have for games. maybe one d ay when i get a a promotion I will afford a PS3 and i can ttalk video games at your level. but in the meantime enjoy your self and stay blessed

Hello Nikki how are you there is Fermin from Honduras saying you: Nice to meet you and welcome to Xisto I was a very active member of this forum a year ago but I got a girlfriend and the world changed because of her I am with her rigth now but I have some feelings about all the time I left my website dreams alone.... So I am back and I have a great challenge to get around $70 to recover my hosting service and my domain names because I have lost everything and my xisto billing account is full of invoices and I don?t know how but I will make all the Mycents needed to recover my hosting service because I need to finish my projects and start to work like a mad person because God send us here to do that.I love black ops too... but I am pretty bad in that game my brother beats me almost all the time and in internet games I lose all the time so I prefer other games like grand theft auto and recently I am playing the Swat game and I am pretty good and I like all the dinamic in the game and the characters and the history of course... So I recommend you that game... I have never like the Mortal Kombat games I don?t know why and I like a lot the football games like FIFA and Pro evolution soccer...So welcome to Xisto and please keep your fingers in the keyboard and make some good quality post and enjoy all the benefits of being a member of this fantastic forum...Regards.