xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darkyo13

Question I Canot Respond Lol [resolved] i think is an error on KS

There's a thing i found strage on KS today while i was looking to see where i am in Today's top 20 posters normaly i was nr.1 but that's not the problem the promlems are that i found 2 odd things 1 i can't even try to respond the other one i think i found the answer let's see what i am talking about :D1.user aniseprakash Joined Today, 12:32 PM - Total posts 1 - Posts today 3 i think he made 3 posts today and 2 of them were deleted by admin or a mod because he spammed or something like this so i think i solved the first one but let's look at number 2 ;)2.user mx7101Joined Today, 02:17 PM - Total posts 6 - Posts today 1 that is imposible he joined today and have a total of post 6 but one post made today how is that ?????please can anyone answer i will go crazy for things like this :)) i really want to find how he did it i think it's just a bug if so i hope i made this post a helpfull one for the admin so now he can resolve that bug is not so important but is kinda wierd :D