xisto Community

This is like a encyclopedia powered by a search engine. It provide answers to questions and other queries. Unlike ask.com it provides answers and not useless links that get you no where. If you wanted to do research on a president it would have a story and biography. It also provides links to specific topics. If you don't have this site bookmarks it's about time you checked it out and saw what it was worth....

This is like a encyclopedia powered by a search engine.  It provide answers to questions and other queries.  Unlike ask.com it provides answers and not useless links that get you no where.  If you wanted to do research on a president it would have a story and biography.  It also provides links to specific topics.  If you don't have this site bookmarks it's about time you checked it out and saw what it was worth....

53384[/snapback]

Ok. Let me try to use it.... I think it's a good website. Because the address is simple "Answers.com" lol... ;)

I see Answers.com but wheres Questions.com, Well Its a cool website, but i prefer Microsoft Encarta!!

From

.::DAMAN::.