xisto Community
ill

Simple Html Guide

Taupe, it's Simple and for Beginners.

Then you failed....

First : it's not simple. It would has been simpler to teach CSS instead of this huge list of useless tags.

Second : it's for beginners you said, so why do you teach them *BLEEP* ? They won't be able to realise that you were wrong, and they'll keep those bad habits for a long time...

p.s. these tags aren't depreciated

53529[/snapback]

Yes they are. Please, please, read the specs before posting...

Great Tutorial but these days software such as dreamweaver do most of such thing and no manual coding isn't required

53583[/snapback]

Notepad's definitely the best for writing out html forms. I don't really like using software for html, personally I really hate using them, in a way they are kinda cheap and I can make my own webpages myself with notepad so I don't use software at all. I've seen dreamweaver and its quite good but programs like mediator pro or whatever really brings the html making softwares down. And besides, I think that notepad owns everything.

Notepad is tha bomb yo!  I much prefer writing my pages from scratch on notepad to using a do-it-all GUI program.  It takes longer, but I don't care.  FYI: anyone who's looking for a Notepad-like text-editor for OS X would do well to check out Smultron.

53601[/snapback]

Thanks for the info, it helps out quite a bit :D

well Taupe, they are deprecated, i looked it up (noticed i spelled deprecated wrong lol)but knowing these simple tags will make it simpler to make css files..as if w3c ruled the web..