xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darko100

The "father" Of Cds Died Norio Ogha , the founder of compact discs died

Norio Ogha , ex CEO of Sony died on Saturday. He organized many activities of SONY company and development of compact disc - CD , lover of music , opera...

Because of the Beethoven's Ninth Symphony , he insists of making CDs that will have enough storage to add it. The early CDs had capacity of 75 minutes, which made the symphony play on CD without any stop. At the time when Ogha thought that CDs will replace old dics , many people disagreed and didn't believe that.

In SONY, Ohga also helped in development of PlayStation console and digital media market.

(written using many articles with my words)

Edited by darko100 (see edit history)

thanks for sharing this information with us. for me this is a very new news, i never thought the inventor of CD's is still alive. but now we can just say to this great man " thank you for your effort and hard working, you left your own touch in this world. now, no one will forget you and your name will still alive even when you are not".

thanks for sharing this information with us. for me this is a very new news, i never thought the inventor of CD's is still alive. but now we can just say to this great man " thank you for your effort and hard working, you left your own touch in this world. now, no one will forget you and your name will still alive even when you are not".

Yes,he was alive some days ago. But he is not really the creator who did CDs , it's more like a collective work where he contributed making compact discs.

what some people will do to earn mycents. how pathetic!

Umm? Who here doesn't have some 10$ to buy a domain like me? Everyone has. Yes , to be honest , i write here to get some mycents , but i also want to help the forum and make it alive as it was. I'm not writing here to get some huge hosting or something , i'm just writing for a domain - which i can buy it for a second if i want.