xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
darko100

Dreambox Experience sharing , speed and cards

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I've got a Dreambox and i think it is great. The only problem is that you need to have a got envroiment: a good dish , nicely positioned LNB , a good internet connection , and good sharing.

I've got a paid sharing for 50? , which is the lowest cost. Anyway it is OK , it isn't laggy and it opens the most of the channels i need.

However , there are few problems for me:

-It spends much internet bandwidth

-You can't use more dreamboxes on a dish

-Finding a sharing which will not cheat is not easy

You can have multiple connections (multiple sharings) to get the best quality , and to have opened all the channels. The most difficult to find is Sky... But anyway , for legit Dreambox there are many cards you can buy and have all channels for sure without thinking is the sharing cheating me , is the internet slow.

Basically , it fetches keys from a server. Every dreambox could be a server if it is configured in your router and the port is opened. If you have a programme unlocked (opened) and your friend doesn't have it , you could create a server (a connection) and your friend can telnet his dreambox , configure the file for sharing and add your server , so he can unlock your programmes.

Because it fetches the keys (the programmes) with more connections , 10-20 , it can spend 10GB bandwidth a month. Also for streaming (creating a server) it will lose the same. You can get free sharing on some forums , but not anyone gives them free , the most of the guys will request from you to exchange the programmes.

That's why paid sharing is the best if you don't have legit dreambox. If you have legit one , cards are the option , but they can be a little expensive.

Check Dreambox on Wikipedia , there is much more information , with review for all dreambox versions. I will suggest to have a HD one.