xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
alfishstik

Google Storage For Developers

Google Storage for Developers is basically a free but upgradeable file hosting service. You can either place your files on Google's cloud for private use or add a link to them for public use.

The only bad thing is that there is a waiting list :( But you never know if it's long or short.
Here's the link to the main site:
https://cloud.google.com/storage/?csw=1

Google Storage for Developers is basically a free but upgradeable file hosting service. You can either place your files on Google's cloud for private use or add a link to them for public use.

The only bad thing is that there is a waiting list :( But you never know if it's long or short.

Here's the link to the main site:

https://cloud.google.com/storage/?csw=1

thanks for sharing us that alfishstik, this is the first time i hear about such service in google, and as i see it is useful in a way or another and i think even there is a long waiting list but it worths waiting :). so, i am going to sign up and wait. thanks for sharing ;)

I use Google Docs for everything. I'm not moving to any other cloud service as Dropbox or Filebox.Plus , as i can see this service is only for APIs and programming stuff. I have some , but i also need other important files to be saved , and Developing stuff wouldn't help me :) People recommend Dropbox , because it has executable solutions , and you can run them on computer, on Linux , Mac , Windows, on a phone, Android or iOS... But i don't think that i can trust somebody more then Google.Yeah , there were some problems , like datas of people searching on it , and how long that data stays on the server , but anyway , Google is Google.Google Docs has powerful editors and viewers so i never need to take care if the computer i use has OpenOffice.org or not.

The only bad thing is that there is a waiting list But you never know if it's long or short.

now i agree with you, i registered about two months ago or more and till now i didn't get anything, it seems i am still on the waiting list. hope things to go forward soon.