xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
smithsteve

I Like Online Dating Site...you Do Like It..?

Hello guys,,, Myself Jake from India. I like it Dating site and i have already 5 Dating site gold membership.. I very happy to use the Dating site. I get you suggestion about dating site...Adultfriendout.com, Adultfriendout.co.uk, datingxpersonal.com And Datingxpartner.com..This is a very nice site and it is provide me a nice services... I hope do you enjoy with this site.. Thank you.. Jake Smith

Hi Jake. Nice to meet you buddy. How is india? I have never visited there but I have watched thet film about Who wants to a be a millionaire story about an indian boy who was in love with lathika the one whose soundtrack was jai Ho but thats not the point lol. here I go on a tangent again.Anyway I just saw you post and was wondering why you like dating site. I know you are free to like anythign you want and wish to but I was just curious as to why you do like dating site. On you post you mension that you have Gold memebership and that all fair and danndy but does it not cost you a fortune to get that kind of memebership on dating sites. Because normally you have the bronze mebership or it equivalent and thats the lowest one, you can view profiles and wink/ poke or whatever phrase they use on that site but you probably cant send or receive mail without paying /upgrading. THen you have silver membership which normally allows on to view more profile info and send winks or pokes and send and receive emails up to a certain number a month and you cant see things like personal email address and the likes. THen you have the GOLD / Platinum which is normally most expensive and has the most benefits, you see the full profile, the full pics and you can chat live on line etc. Tell me how you can afford to have 5 of these high class memberships. Im not saying you dont have the money obviously you do but im asking what has been the catalyst that made you sign up for 5 gold meberships. Are you looking for love or just friendship. If its freindship what kind of friendship is it? No strings attached sex or just ordinary friendships. Infact just out of curiosity not that you have to validate why. I am just wondering how many girls you have on the go due to the high availability of you profile and if you have paid for 5 gold memeberships surely you cant just be expecting nothing in return. I bet you have loads of girls chatting you up and amking advances to you and you are loving it. Are you married or in a long term relationship with someone other than the girls you meet on the dating sites. Cause in my experience dating sites have been a cultivation ground for many heart breaks and promiscuosity. You find guys chatting up loads of birds and here I am on line looking for something real because I have failed to fight mr right in my local area so I spread my wings out and join a dating site something i probabayl would never have done had it not been a recommendation from a trusted friend. Anyway tHere you are receieving emails from a nice guy who seems very gentlemen and quiet sexy and sends me cute photos and tells me a sob strory about why hes single and still searching for the perfect chick. I get a response that makes almost cry as he tells me about how he wanted commitment but she was still a free spriti and slept with his best friend after 6 years of marriage and a further 7 of dating. It hit him like a brick when he found out that for the last 3 years she slept with his best friend and yet he never even saw it coming. He tells me he always thought men were responsible for marriage break ups because they never want to fully commit but in his case he had been wholly commited and wanted to be different from his dad who had broken his moms heart all those countless times and rhetoriacally asks me wha has gone into woman hearts and minds in the twenty first century. What has happened to that maternal instinct that would make women want to keep her family together and not end up divrced. he tells me about how he cant cry or show anyone hiis heart is broken because he doesnt want to show his weaknesses to other people and yet inside he's heart is in turmoil and it hurts him so much but he has to put on a brave face and keep trudging on. My heart bleeds for him and I know he is hurting and yet the hardest part is that he cant show it to people. Being a guy he's expected to be strong and he tell me how in his culture tears are for women and even at a funeral men should only shed a couple of tears and if they need to cry they go do so in private not infront of other men. I feel like he must trust me for him to open up to me about all this and I feel a slight connection to him because we share things that he would normally not tell other people meaning he must really like me to tell me all this in so little time. I become his shoulder to lean on and comfort him telling him its not his fault and that there are chances in all off us that would do such but then most girls have that aternalness if there is even a word like that. And if were with him a nice gentlemen as he is why would i do that. we find this comfort zone and use that as a foundation for our friendship and the connection grows and grows and soon we have exchanged numbers and more pictures and we are constantly talking on the phone. We get to know each other and he tells me how he blames himself yet feels helpless because he has a good job but then he has to put in the hours and sometimes spends a couple of nights away for work eg at business meeting and he can not help but feel like maybe he should quit his job so me and him dont fall into the same trap. We are not dating yet, we are just close buddies and hearing him say he would quit his job for me makes me go weak in the knees. i have found the perfect guy. AA man willing to throw away his carrer just for me a man willing to do anything to make sure we work out and he doesnt go through another break up. Yes it freaky but in a nicer way than it implies bad. I start falling for his charms. I want to meet him. So next time we chat I ask to see him if he is ready and to my joy and surprise he agrees. We meet in a restuarant for a meal and chat away like old friends. Our Firstt date goes so well. He is charming and handsome, he is a true gentle man and gives me attention and compliments me. I cant help but feel a tinge of excitment i havenet felt in ages. My cheek burn with the blood that rushes into them and I cant help but blush. After that he takes me home and plants a kiss on my cheek as a goodnight kiss.As he huggs me good night I feel safe and maybe its the drink i had, well the 4 champagne glasses actually that I had earlier on, that start talking inviting him into the house for a snuggle. After all he is not the greedy for sex type of guy he is actually about to walk away had i not asked him in. He says he would love to. I make us a cuppa and we snuggle up watching a movie on the televison. His strong arma around me and the alcohol taking its effects. Before I know it we are kissing and kissing. For ages we kiss and he knows what to do. he knows what buttons to press. Maybe after all his now broken marriage has proved worthy cause he is well versed on the art of making me get really hot. Before I know it I am calling his name in passion and having the best sex of my life and he makes me orgasm so many times I loose count. After wards as we lay on the sofa all spent. HE kisses my forhead and tells me Im beautifull. I smile and hold him closer not wanting to let go. We kiss again and and once more the fire of passion begins to ignite. Out of the corner of my eye I spot the light on his mobile phone screen come one and i can hear the vibrating sound a phone makes. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Brrrrrrrrrrrrr. He ignores it and keeps on kissing my naked body slowly. This guy is soo good at turning me on. I am thinking I can not believe i got such a good guy on a dating site. I am happy I joined the site now. Mayybe they arent such a bad thing after all. We start making love once more and this time I am in cloud nine. His body moving at the same rythmn of mine and the way his hands explore eveyr inch of my body and ignite a fire of passion in their path is so amazing. I let go and let it all consume me. As I come back to earth, i hear it once again brrrrr brrrrrr. I drowsily say to him "Babes answer your phone it maybe important." he says sweetly. "nothing could be more imprtant than me holding you in my arms right now." I feel special and smile. Yes he is perfect. I drift off to dreamland. In the distance I cant help but hear brrrrrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrrrr. After a while it gets very irritating I say to him babe your phone is really irritating me now, please answer it or turn it off. He says ok and gets up from the sofa. I cant help but feel a little regret because when he goes to reach for his phone he has to stop cuddling me. He picks up his phone and answers it. "Hello." He walks out of the room into the toilet and I can hardly hear him through the thin walls, but I cath a phrase here and there. I am sure I hear him say I was in another meeeting. and right att he end I hear a phrase that shocks me. its not clear but is does sound like I'll be home soon babe. and while Im still trying work out if that I what heard for sure I hear him say I love you too. Instantly I feel angry. Have i just fallen for the charms of a married man. have I just been the other women. I get up and put my jeans on and a t-shirt. He comes out of the toilet and says. "That was my boss." Im like what the eff. Before I can control myself I blurt out "You just said I love you too and that you were in a meeting and you'd home soon, how is that your boss unless you are married or dating you boss. Clearly that was a womans voice I heard it say hello why havent you been answering your phone just as you walked into the bath." He tries to say "its not what you think... er err errr." Thats when I erupt and say "er er what you trying think of an explannation and its not coming to you. Look. I know I heard you say that stuff on the phone dont spoil what we have by becoming a liar. Just be straight up with me so I know where I stand. Are YOU MARRIED OR NOT." He is at loss for words. i say do you want us to call back that number that just rang and find out? His reaction is priceless. He quickly tightens his grip on the phone as if i was about to grab it from him and he's trying to protect it and says "No. We dont have to to anything drastic like that. Well to be honest that was my soon to be ex wife." I snort. "But I thought you said she had left you. Start talking cause you owe me that much." By now he is dressing up buttonign his trousers but still the vice grip is on his phone protecting it like a baby would protect its favourite toy. "Well I'm only with her for the kids, we dont even share a bed." This makes me angry, all that passion I felt earlier on is turning to rage. "So are you gonna tell her about us. Does she know about me. since you are not together anymore. huh. Am I just a shag to you. Am I just a thing on the side. Did you just use me? GEt the F out my house." He buttons his shirt with a look of shock on his face. I pick up his socks and shoes and fling them towards the door. Get out you bastard. Im nearly in tears. I just got used. HE leaves while protesting that I dont understand and that he can explain but I dont care anymore. I go back on the computer and delete him and block him. I dont ever want to see him again. I am shocked at how easy i was to him giving it all on the first date. I deleted his texts from my fone and deleted his number form my contacts. All that passion I had earlier on was gone. in its place was regret and disgust. Twenty minutes later I get a text. its from him. I wan to delete it but I dont. Instead I open and read. it says IM SORRY.. days go by even weeks and soon Im over the anger and log back into my dating site. THeres 52 winks and 12 emails. I read them not because i want to but just to keep my mind off things. I see a cute guy called Ronald he is a divorcee and wold like to get to know me we have some much in common and I cant help but wonder if he too was heartbroken and needed to be understood. I am too hurt to care. but I respond. Things a re slow to start with and turn out different from the previous guy the sex is amzing and he doesnt have a wife that calls him ever. 6 months later I am really happy with Ronald and me being together. He is a real gentleand cares genuinely for me. I start to think to myself maybe he should move in and we can live together. After all he is litterally spending every evening and most nights at mines he may as well move in. I smile to myself happy that i have found someone whose genuine and think to myself imagine if i had never gone back to the dating website after that married bastard had used me would I have found Ronald. I wouldnt be happy, I wouldnt be this...... ring ring. My mobile fone rings i look at the caller ID its Ronald. I answer "Heyyyyy sexyyyyyyy." An angry womans voice screams over the phone."So you are the wh*re thats breaking up my marriage.Ho dare you? breaking up a family Taking my husband away from me from his kids." In shock I cant speak. SHe goes into a tirade of verbal abuse and I just lay there hand on wide open mouth, in total shock. Its Ronalds wife. He's married. NEddless to say I eventually changed my number because She constantly called me swearing and screaming about how her husnband wouldnt even have sex with her anymore because he was too tired from having me after work. I would scream back sometime but other times I would just listen and almost break into tears. I would constantly ask myself why i let her verbally abuse me, why I answered her calls bcause she didnt use Ronalds fone to call anymore but used her phone. I probably let her ruin my mood because I felt guilty but I had been played too. I didnt know he was married. When I looked back i realised all the signs had been there. he never spent all the night at mines he would always leave even if was at 4 in the morning and durign the night after he left mines we would hardly talk unless he was on the way home once he was home he'd say let me take a shower and freshen up and i'll ring you when im in bed and he would never ring me back neither would he answer his phone once he got home. If he rang me he'd be on his way to the shops or in the bathroom. i thought he'd be romantically sitting in the bath rum with bubble bath talking to me but i guess he was in the bathroom hiding from his wife. I felt angry and used. I was mad at me for falling for it. For being too blind to see. This time I didnt just delete him but i deactivated my account and stayed away from Online dating sites. So jake I know maybe that was overshare but I'm just wondering if you too are a player because on a dating site you can be anything you wanan be as the other person only has your word to go by. I fell for men on dating sites and they fed me a line of BS that I believed and fell for only to realise that I was being played for a mug and I dont want other girls to be treated like I was. I am not saying dating sites are bad but most intentions for registering on dating sites are the wrong ones. it is ok if you are honest and the other person knows what they getitng into but giving someoen false hope and security just isnt fair on them. Good luck with your gold memebership with the dating online. Whats you experience like with the dating sites then?

Personally, i HATE dating sites.It's like going on a night out and get drunk and get in with someone you've never seen before and you'll never see again.He/she could tell you mountains of lies, you could never know...i hate that

missy,The film you watched is Slumdog Millionaire. It is about a boy who grew up on the streets, was in love with a girl, and decided to find her again by getting onto the TV show. He managed to get the answer of every question on the TV game show correct because of an incident in his life and when the police interrogate him for suspicion or possible fraud because of a correct answer on every question, he narrates each of the incidents. The soundtrack was quite popular though I would imagine that the international version of most English-language Indian films have the songs taken off because the Indian audiences tend to expect musicals whereas audiences do not.I believe social networks are replacing dating websites to a large extent because you can find friends as well as friends of friends on most social websites and can get to know them online as well as share profile information. Before FaceBook, MySpace, and Orkut, it may have been different and there may have been a need for dating sites.