xisto Community
Vistz

Cashle

Cashle is a great way to earn some side money. By completing offers, among other things(games, lottery,..etc), you can earn some money that you can either withdraw directly or buy a gift from Amazon.

Now, if you are looking over on how to complete offers and thinking, Wow, that sounds like a lot of work, not to worry. There are other ways to earn money.

Cashle has about 3-4 games that you can play. And if you win, you can earn points (100 points = $1) Cashle also has a game called Number Limbo (my favorite). You, along with the rest of Cashle, guesses a number (between 1-10,000) And at 1 am EST, the 5 lowest unique numbers win the jackpot. The jackpot usually ranges from 5,000 points to 15,000.

Another way to earn points is by the lottery. When you complete offers or post on the forums, you can get lottery tickets. And every week (around Wednesday), you can earn points based on how many of your tickets match. And if no one wins the jackpot (all 6 six numbers match), then the jackpot is raised by 1,000 points.

I talk more about cashle on my site: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I do not know about other people but I believe that cashle is a scam in my opinion. I joined it after getting referred by my friend. I completed enough surveys in a few days to cash out ten dollars via paypal. However, when I went over to the payment request page of the website, I requested a paypal cashout. The next day, I found out that I had been banned from Cashle. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that I was banned for absolutely no reason. I had not done everything wrong. I even read the terms of service and verified that I had done absolutely nothing wrong (no multiple accounts, no false information, etc.) I sent a ticket to the customer service but they never responded to them. I have come to the conclusion that cashle and its sister site, points2shop. I was not happy/pleased at all with this website.

I do not know about other people but I believe that cashle is a scam in my opinion. I joined it after getting referred by my friend. I completed enough surveys in a few days to cash out ten dollars via paypal. However, when I went over to the payment request page of the website, I requested a paypal cashout. The next day, I found out that I had been banned from Cashle. The only thing that bugs me is the fact that I was banned for absolutely no reason. I had not done everything wrong. I even read the terms of service and verified that I had done absolutely nothing wrong (no multiple accounts, no false information, etc.) I sent a ticket to the customer service but they never responded to them. I have come to the conclusion that cashle and its sister site, points2shop. I was not happy/pleased at all with this website.

You should try contacting them again. I have been using Cashle for awhile and I have redeemed prizes as well as withdrawn money to paypal. I can post pictures of them if you don't believe me.