xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Amby

Uhohs My Sites Down - Something I Did?

Just curious if this was a problem on my end or not. I have no clue how to check etc.

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ is my url.

i hope its not a bother asking y'all ;)

if the persons computer who uploaded everything to the FTP thing is down, would that effect it? Because the person who helps me - his site is down too, and he hasnt been online which isnt like him.. So I thought maybe that could be it.

Thanks for help. Sorry for being a bother.

Amby

Links
Get Help

SI Related Links

Member Profiles

Anniversary Pages

Live Chat!

Forums

About Us

The purpose of this site is to give everyone who views it a better understanding of the world of self-injury.  It was also created  to provide those who take part in this lifestyle a place to voice themselves as well as a place to meet others just like them. 
             I will attempt to give you a clear picture of what goes on inside the minds of people who injure themselves through art & poetry by myself as well as by many other anonymous self-injurers.  I will also provide you with many other resources that can aid you in your journey to better understanding the way we live. Including a forum run by me, a live chat room, and a list of books to read.
Date Last Modified - 2/2/2005
E-mail Me

Working perfectly at my place.. This is what I sawwhen I checked your site...