xisto Community
knauffugen

How Hard Is It To Find Socks That Match?

This is a really hard, it takes a lot of time for finding the one that matches with but it is only fun i think to search for your socks when you are late, now think that you want to tell somebody that the reason why you have been late is that you was unable to find the matching sock :D . actually this is one of my big problems as when i come back to home then my socks start to disappear all over the house and so when you want to find them again it takes a lot of time, as everyone knows the best way for preventing this thing to happen is that when you come back home put your socks in a known place first so you don't have to search for them again but actually this thing have not worked for me for many years and it is just something that i always forget, so there is very rare days that i can find my socks without wasting my time for searching for them.Recently i have done something that seems to be working, now when i come back home i go straight to take a shower so by doing this i'm washing my socks regularly and so i never have to search for them again as they are most of the times in bathroom :D , but again sometimes when i go out just for a little time and comeback home and i do not take a shower again i loose my socks and i have to search for them. even a sticky note is not helping me remembering that i have to put them in a specific place and this is something weird. this is not only happening to me and i can say most of my friends have such a problem too and they haven't found any solution yet. maybe some type of alarm is needed that if you do not put your socks in a specific place when you get home it starts to make noise and you have to put your socks in that place for stopping it, this i think can really help.Another solution maybe is that you always keep a lot of socks (like my self) and so you don't need to find any during a week and in the end of the week just spend 15 minutes and find them all, so by doing this your house will be crowded of socks but you will never be late because of a sock :P . i have suggested this solution to many peoples and they are now having no problem with finding their socks and they even do not think about matching them except in the weekend. i found that most of my socks are hiding behind the bed, i really can not find why because i leave them mostly in the way in different rooms but it seems that they are interested in behind of my bed and keep going in there, so finding them in the weekend is not a hard work because 90 percent of them are behind my bed and the others are not hiding anywhere and i can find them easily.If you can not find a pair of your socks and this is your problem then the solution is very easy, just buy all of your socks same so by doing this all of the pairs are same and so you can easily find at least a pair which matches in your socks. the color is very important too, if you room has a white floor get all of your socks in black color and if it is a dark style then get your socks all white. this simple solutions can save you a lot of time every day and i'm going to write a blog about it ! so keep sharing any solution you find out.

I will tell you just how hard it is! It's virtually impossible! One of the biggest problems in modern history, since man invented the automatic washer and clothes dryer. I do believe both of those infernal machines eat socks! I also think socks have their own magical powers, or possibly Klingon cloaking devices. :ph34r: I had this wonderful warm woolie pair that I really liked for wearing around the house, one of them was laying in the hallway for weeks and I never could find the other one, which really annoyed me as I could of certainly used them on a few cold nights, but then the other day when the weather warmed up, I finally found the other one laying just around the corner, not 2 feet away from the other. I swear it wasn't there before! Who knows, maybe socks can even teleport themselves away to another universe to hide from us for awhile, just to drive us crazy.