xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bash

Just Beat Kotor2 (pc) **SPOILERS

I gotta say I'm a bit disappointed. The game was still awesome all the way up to the last hour though. Problems I had with the game:-Last level had you wandering around for a long time for no reason-Last three sith lord bosses were a piece of cake, nothing like fighting malak in the first one, and you fought 2 of them in 30 mins.-Ending felt so rushed, so many questions poorly answered, and so many new questions arising.-Ending also sucked, I played lightside and that 10 second ending where basically you fly away on the ebon hawk just didnt justify the 40 hours of play (Lol I actually searched google to try and find the ending because I thought I was skipping it)Obsidian made some good changes to the gameplay, fixed a lot of problems that plagued kotor1 but the storyline at the end almost ruined it for me. Hopefully kotor3 will tie up all the lose ends nicely, with the exile and revan teaming up against the true sith.Oh yeah and I <3 my silver lightsaber

well my friend is aplying that game currently and i saw it and i think its awesome, well i have also played it but i got tired of it and stopped near the beginning. i was just impatient, because i wanted to get a lightsaber but couldnt cope with the amount of energy i had to put into it so i stopped but from my friends game i would say its a good starwars game.

kotor2 ending

Just Beat Kotor2 (pc)

Thought the game was awesome..But yeah, for us light siders, the ending was so stupid..Killing kriea and sios was way too easy, so you would expect more of an ending..But does anyone know where I can find a video of the ending coming from a dark sider?

-reply by wasok