xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
konane

Battlefield Vietnam Your thoughts on BFV

the game battle field vietnam, i dint think it is very well known to the gaming community, they tend to play more the ut2k4 and cs stuff, battlefield vietnam takes the vietnames war and puts it into a whole new gaming prospective and mimics the game realy well, it is a great game! GET IT, you must.. the BFV community is atm a very small percentage of gamers, we hope to increase

well i have heard many different opinions about this game. some say its good and ive heard from many saying it has a lot of problems. personally, i have stuck with battlefield 1942 and play some of the mods for it. and pretty soon battlefield 2 will be released and i will be playing that some ;)

ya vietnam is tight cuz the graphics look tight and the maps and guns are in good detail too but they shouldve made the menu like 1942 and this one got alot of bugs while playing but its an alright game. oh ya whens battlefield 2 coming out im gonna buy tat for sure. ;)

battlefield 2 was originally supposed to come out in march. but it has been pushed back to EA's first fiscal 2006 quarter. for those of you who dont know, that means it will come out sometime between April and June 2005.

heres a link to the main site: Battlefield 2

mmmm ive got bfv and don't like it as much as battlefield 1942.Mainly, because the game play was more varied in 42, and the game engine gave much better low spec graphics. As bfv is a shader engine where as 42 wasnt the game looks terrible on low graphic settings. But thats bareable. . . .What i don't like is that the gameplay is so linear.Even though bfv features some maps similar in theme to classics of BF42 it jsut doesnt match it for me.I'm not a fan of the Vietnam War game theme. It all gets quite boring for me.Down to personal prefernce . . . . . Altough there are some great modifications for BFV such as Point of Existence and Operation Peace KeeperBoth defintely worth a download, and for Battlefield 42, theres like a million rgeat mods. Desert combat, forgotten hope and galkatic conquest to name but a few.