xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adriantc

Messenger Yahoo, MSN ...

I use msn, yahoo, icq(not very much) been using them for a number of years. I have the most contacts on msn. I have countless stories about them. Many good things and bad things have happened to me cause of it. I have been stabbed in the back, lost friends and even met my boyfriend through messenger. Even had a couple long distant relationships with that and on the telephone. I like that you can send files through them and talk to people miles away in an instant. Its a great and cheap way to keep in contact with family too.

i use MSN Messenger i don't use Yahoo Messenger at all, but yeah im the type of person that has 150 contacts but... i think i don't even know half of them, like "hello!!! how are you? oh im fine too ooh btw ....who are you?" hehe :P but well i never had counted how much do i have using MSN Messenger... hmm like *counts* 5 years! wow ;). I have also been throught good and bad things because of my messenger, good things are that i've met very nice and decent people and i have maded lots of very good friends from around the world, and the bad things... hmm ...well i have been stabbed in the back too..really painfull, but well that's part of it isn't? that's the way the digital world works

No I just dont fit in around 'these parts' , I have 20 contacts with only about two that I 'talk' to regularly and I dont see the point in saying lol if its easier to laugh, but you now I wont judge anyone for having millions of contacts, any way its probs coz you have ore friends than me....... LOL.