xisto Community
GuySpook

Ps3: Already Out In Ny!

I have heard Rumors that XBOX 2 is going to come out when PS3's coming out. But I'm not sure when it is coming out but I think its coming out June Next Year.

Th best part about ps 3 coming out is for a little while they will still be selling ps2 but a much cheaper price. I have been wanting to get one for a while but just have not had the money.

This whole thing was a prank pulled by someone, it was just a fake wood PS3. and it actually looked quit stupid. i think it was up on somethingawful or some site like that a few weeks back....

I am personally hoping that the ps3 wont come out for a number of years. I dont want sony to get involved in a console war with microsoft and nintendo, they are all releasing new consoles almost beofre the old ones reach the shelves. They are all trying to outdo each other. It was almost eight or nine years between the playstation 1 and playstation two, sure the Psone was in the middle, (but thats just a portable one, and didn;t really take off) Since microsoft decided to expand its market into the console indrustry, everyone has been competeing. I personally would buy a console for the game I can play on it, not how better it is than another console. I own both an xbox and ps2, and I love the games I own on both of them, although there are very few good games for xbox. Why release an xbox2, or ps3, when they could just develop new, better games for the consoles around the moment?

both xbox 2 and ps3 WILL be coming out around the same time.. >>-this i dont know if its true-->> it comes out late `05 early `06

When ever anything of any significance in the gaming world is scheduled, there's always so many rumors. I remember it was the same way with Halo 2. I heard from so many people that it was released in France, that their friend got it off ebay, that they'd played it etc. Of course none of them were true, but it's amazing how naive some people can be (no offense). I always distrust any rumor I hear about prereleased games. A company will NEVER prerelease a game, a movie, or a gaming system. It's just not like them. There have been leaks in the past, (e.g. Episode 2) but those got serious media attention.

54411[/snapback]

Halo2 was leaked early, it was just the like french or PAL version that was leaked onto the P2P networks. as well halo2 was in stores before the day of its release so it would not be the company choosing to sell it early it would be the retailers breaking contracts.

if a company sets at date based on progress not based on a timed release (holiday, anniversery etc) then if the expected progress is made faster than expected, it is possible for them to release it earier than expected.

anyone believing that the ps3 has hit the streets of NY is really foolish, playstation never does anything on a small scale so it would not release a brand new system to only one state

Well according to a gaming magazine in my country, just like everybody else said, PS3 will be officially released in the mid of 2006 if nothing wrong happens. About the title of your topic, maybe you got pranked or the person who told you that may mistakenly identify another gaming devices as PS3. So don't believe anything that people are saying, try reading a gaming magazine if you want a trusted update on gaming issues. Btw, I believe PS3 will come out a little bit earlier than XBOX2...I think....and I was hoping that PS3 will be able to play any PS1 and PS2 games....Can it? Can anyone clarify that for me? Thank you.