xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mzwebfreak

Livejournal Joke Communities

Thought I'd mention a couple of communities in livejournal that always have lots of jokes. (I'm also the member of another couple of similar communities, but they're more mature, so didn't wanna get in trouble by posting about them here.)

Jokes
Joke XChange
They're really funny sometimes, and I try and post in them when I get something.

Here are some crazy laws in New York:The penalty for jumping off a building is death. Slippers are not to be worn after 10:00 P.M. Looking for more dumb laws? Check out DumbLaws.com! A fine of $25 can be levied for flirting. This old law specifically prohibits men from turning around on any city street and looking "at a woman in that way." A second conviction for a crime of this magnitude calls for the violating male to be forced to wear a "pair of horse-blinders" wherever and whenever he goes outside for a stroll. A person may not walk around on Sundays with an ice cream cone in his/her pocket. While riding in an elevator, one must talk to no one, and fold his hands while looking toward the door. A license must be purchased before hanging clothes on a clothesline. It is against the law to throw a ball at someone's head for fun. Carmel A man can't go outside while wearing a jacket and pants that do not match. Greene During a concert, it is illegal to eat peanuts and walk backwards on the sidewalks. New York You may not smoke within 100 feet of the entrance to a public building. Citizens may not greet each other by "putting one's thumb to the nose and wiggling the fingers". Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business. It is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing "body hugging clothing." Ocean City It is illegal for men to go topless in the center of town. It is illegal to eat in the street in residential neighborhoods, and the only beverage you can drink on the beach is water in a clear plastic bottle. Staten Island It is illegal for a father to call his son a "*BLEEP*" or "queer" in an effort to curb "girlie behavior." You may only water your lawn if the hose is held in your hand.