xisto Community
theoutlaws

Gizoogle.com SNOOP DOOOGGG

haha, check this out, use the transilator to type in anything and transilate it into how snoop dawg would say it. so dooooooooopppppppeeeeee. so sweet. you can even type in a webpage and have the whole page viewed in g-talk. so sweet

haha, check this out, use the transilator to type in anything and transilate it into how snoop dawg would say it. so dooooooooopppppppeeeeee. so sweet. you can even type in a webpage and have the whole page viewed in g-talk. so sweet

52233[/snapback]

I love it... what's G-talk? *BLEEP* talk?! I love it... funny... I checked out my website "http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/; and the results are funny!

I really love it. I think the website uses PHP with the replace functions and soundex() and metaphone() functions.

52233[/snapback]

By far one of the coolest posts I've seen man.. I was down on the floor launghing when I parsed one of my articles through it.. Thank you for sharing this with us.. Great post ;)

haha dude this is hilarious, wonder how the did it, if they had to translate each word like make a database that must have taken some time... its quiet impressive. ;)

This is freakin' amazing!

Real neat stuff there. I'm laughing my head off!

Haha

Although I noticed some stuff. It actually even adds phrases and sentences at some places it thinks worthwhile. I mean like when I visited my blog through this, phrases like "Wussup to all my *BLEEP*z in the house!" appeared out of nowhere!

None the less, this stuff is amazing! ;)

That is *BLEEP*ing HILARIOUS. Whoever made that is as Godly as Sylvester Calzone. :)This is GOLD.