xisto Community
NateP

Hello, I'm New Here.

Hello everyone.I am new to this forum although I was a member of trap 17 going back 4 or 5 years ago now. I was considering starting a new website and did a search for Trap 17 but it seems that this is now Trap 17. I am a novice computer programmer(c++/java/php) and web site designer, I have multiple network administration certifications from Microsoft however they are sadly now out of date. :( (MCP/MCSE/Windows 2000/Windows Server 2003/Active Directory)I look forward to meeting many new people here on these forums and I have already found some interesting topics I am sure will keep me and my mouse busy for a while. :)See you around the forums!

Hey there!Welcome back to Xisto, now Xisto after a long time. Its not often that we see people coming back here after long time. And yes, I sure hope it keeps you busy, but rather the keyboard than the mouse, in the hope that you find lots of posts to reply to rather than just moving on to next ones. :rolleyes:

welcome back. why didn't you use your old account? you may have been able to transfer some those posts in to credits. oh well. the forum is a little dead right now, but hopefully it will pick back up. don't let that keep you from posting. we need all the activity we can get around here right now.again, welcome back!

Hello NateP Posted Image and welcome back to Xisto from Mich in Michigan, USA.

I have been here for a while and made the adjustment to the new Xisto. What was your previous forum handle? Maybe I know you. ;)

Hi Mich from Michigan.I can't remember my old forum handle or I would have used that to log in. If you were around back when the army system was installed on the Trap 17 forums then you probably know me. :) I was very active on the Trap 17 forums back then, and the army system game was great! I miss it :(I haven't been online much over the last couple years due to very long working hours however I now find myself with an unfortunate over abundace of free time. I have recently joined the ranks of the unemployed due to economic conditions so I will likely be around a fair bit for a while.Oh and I live in Windsor Ontario, just across the Detroit River. I can see Michigan from my front window. :)

If you were around back when the army system was installed on the Trap 17 forums then you probably know me.

Hmm. I guess that was before my time as I don't recall the army system installation. I signed on January of 2006.

Oh and I live in Windsor Ontario, just across the Detroit River. I can see Michigan from my front window. :)

Aw yes, but I bet you can't see my house. I live on the north-west coast of lower Michigan. :P

hi NateP,welcome back again, it is always nice to return to a place you already know before and see all the new changes. any way, i hope you will enjoy your time in here, and get even more friends than you did before.a last word: your microsoft certificates will always be useful, because you have the knowledge after all. either they are out dated or not. also, microsoft offers a new certificates to update your old ones, and in more detailed way. check their website and you will know what i am talking about, good luck.