xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Neutrality

Some People In General

It's amazing sometimes. I see some people that just think that they are God's gift to the world, that stick their noses into every bloody thing that doesn't concern them, and then when you ask why, they just pretend that you don't exist. Then I see some people who are liked by almost everyone but they treat others like utter crap, and yet the majority clap their fins like bloody seals and laugh. Then you got some rich preps who just flaunt around school like they are "holier than thou". What do all these people have in common? Pride. Arrogance. Full-blown egos. It's not that I really care about these people. I don't. But when I observe them, I wonder "Why?". Do these type of things come to mind for you?

I think that people like that have to act important and ignore those they think are less important than them. In reality, they're just posing because, deep down, they know they're really not that important, but their egos demand that they portray themselves that way. The funny thing is that, sooner or later in life, they're the ones that come crawling back to you, asking for table scraps because you're the one who is really important now, because you didn't waste your time on stupid things like posing and instead worked hard to get where you are.I had to deal with much the same thing through much of high school. (Though my brief college career was much nicer.) See, I actually had the gaul to enjoy school and most of my classes, though not the history class run by that liberal Nazi, but that's another story. Anyways, I knew I was looked down upon and ridicules because of what I wanted to do, but I knew that, in the long run, what they were saying didn't mean a thing to me. I mean, yeah it hurt at the time, but what's the point of the insults if not to hurt? High school is a vicious group of posers who have nothing better to do but goof off and laugh at the few that are determined to actually make something of themselves. I think it all comes down to laziness. The posers are too lazy to actually do anything but laugh and jeer at people who are stronger than them at getting things done, and it's all about wanting to pull people down to their level because they're jealous.