xisto Community
LilCrucial

Im A Unknown Rapper Seekin Help hit me up

I call my self Lil Crucial my boys say i have a rappers vocie i just cant make up my own words so im seekin help who ever can write me lyrics ill put u befor every song or whoever wrote my lyrics will get cred for it to if you would like to help me please email menick.in.the.house@hotmail.com

Little freestyle:Yo, you need some help and ya name is Lil CrucialI'm firing this freestyle right here like I'm on a fu**ing socialnetwork or maybe something like Facebookyou wanna make good rap, just watch me or lookmy flow is just more like fu**ing deadlysomeone mess'es with me, he's getting it badlyI can write or spitt more but I'm pretty tired. :D

Lol... You really are desperate. First of all, you can't just start rapping. You gotta have some talent. And nobody is gonna respect you as a rapper unless you can spit some dope lyrics.... your OWN DOPE LYRICS! And doesn't EVERYBODY have a freakin' "rapping voice" :lol: It's the lyrics that REALLY MATTERS! So, keep trying :)

Yeah, definitely. You cannot be respected as rapper unless you're spitting your own rhymes and lyrics. Work, practice, be inspired by the oldschool or newschool rappers, analyze their lyrics, flow and etc. You'll get good results if you really try and practice.

Yoo keep faith in your self don't ask for helpLeet me introduce to my self to u Go by the name Sam My lyrics are hot like napalm But it's also sweet like jamAge 15 flow so ridiculous makes a grown man look like 11I am skinny and tall But wen u battling with me I am gann make u fallHaha I am *BLEEP* I kno but I just started rapping