xisto Community
contactskn

How Cruel

Its an incident from a nearby village. Actually a father murdered his three year old daughter. And the reason which came out was really unbelievable which was that he doubted the character of his wife. How cruel of him. Such cruel persons should be punished in the centre of the city in front of the whole population of that city. Even if he doubted his wife he could leave them that is divorce her but just killing an innocent baby is very cruel and inhuman. What do you friends think about.

Hello I'm new,I also heard this news...so sad, and yet yes very cruel. I'm really against death penalty but I believe this person should be sentenced for life imprisonment in isolation cell, he killed the baby because the ex did not want to stay with him...ok be alone for the rest of your life now.I also have a little baby ( almost 2 years now ) and me and his mama don't get along and stopped seeing each others since about a half a year now, but hell...I could never ever hurt my little one to make a wrong to her, that does completely make no sense at all!!!This guy might have been really really brain sick. I hope he gets life sentence in isolation.I hope his ex will forget the baby and get a new life, I know its impossible to do forget a little life coming from your own especially ( I think ) when you are the mother, but life goes on, and for sure if the baby would have been grown up would have wanted his/her mama to go on with life, life goes on, and for the sake of the little lost life she should go on and find somebody special to make a new life ( I think ).Ciao.q9c9p

I've been hearing similar news from my country, and it is extremely angering and sad, how a person can punish and innocent child for his/hers own problems with their sentimental partner. Nothing can be a valid excuse to commit murder, and much less the murder of a child and your own child. These people should be punished not with death, because I think that would be a gift, they are not going to actually suffer and have a murder in the conscience, it should be a real punishment where they are remembered every single day of their lives what they did.There was a case of a woman that killed his baby son, and made up a story about the baby being kidnapped, she even gave a description of the person who allegedly took her baby ?ah? she was all over the news crying for her baby saying a bunch of lies, and everyone believed her. A couple of days later the police found the body of the baby on a plastic bag, on the bottom of a cliff, the lady got arrested. I do not know that happen to her, but you have to be mentally unstable to kill a baby, that is sooo sad, how many people in the world would give anything to have a child and there are people who are not thankful for being able to have them.

That is just disgusting. It is difficult to fathom the mental condition of someone who would do a terrible thing like this. We commonly accept that we should spay and neuter our dogs to prevent unwanted pups from being born, it's just a shame we don't consider the same option for humans, even if you don't believe in the death penalty. But as to making them suffer by not giving them the death penalty, I really don't think anyone who would do something this awful would have a concious and would ever care about what they had done, I don't see them suffering for it by staying alive.

That is just disgusting. It is difficult to fathom the mental condition of someone who would do a terrible thing like this.
We commonly accept that we should spay and neuter our dogs to prevent unwanted pups from being born, it's just a shame we don't consider the same option for humans, even if you don't believe in the death penalty. But as to making them suffer by not giving them the death penalty, I really don't think anyone who would do something this awful would have a concious and would ever care about what they had done, I don't see them suffering for it by staying alive.

Well I also understand your point, about how these people not having a conscious and regret about what they have done, but it´s angering to know that these kind of people exist and just deserve death, like I would like to make them react somehow and make them think about what they did, like a regular person would do when they make a mistake.

But at the same time your comment made me remember about a discussion that is happening in my country about penalties for underage people. I saw the documentary on T.V and is was impressive how these 11 12 years old were saying "I like killing, and I have killed god knows how many people", and that made me though that these kids are never going to change, no matter how many reformatories they go to, or years in jail, they are going to go out and do the same thing over and over again, because they have lost the respect for the human life or any life whatsoever, so I believe after you lost that, then what do you expect this kids to grow to, nothing, they are never going to be respectful people on society, and sadly that comes to the conclusion of "they just deserve to die".

And also what you were saying about unwanted children, I do agree with you it´s a shame we can´t do the same thing with humans, because in the same documentary, there was an under 14 girl, who already had a child, so I was thinking, who is taking care of this child, the mom of the let´s say 13 year old girl, I don´t think so, because it was that mom who, because of the different situations in life, let her daughter become like that, so this new life is going to be raised with the same "principles" his "mom" was raised, which were all taught by the streets, and it all become a chain, the same situations over and again and the same families living under the same rules for generations, these people should not be allowed to reproduce because we don´t need these situations, we don´t need these people, and it´s a horrible saying when you think about it, but after seeing this reality it leaves you without hope of humans actually changing and creating a better future for themselves.

who is taking care of this child, the mom of the let´s say 13 year old girl, I don´t think so, because it was that mom who, because of the different situations in life, let her daughter become like that, so this new life is going to be raised with the same "principles" his "mom" was raised, which were all taught by the streets, and it all become a chain, the same situations over and again and the same families living under the same rules for generations, these people should not be allowed to reproduce because we don´t need these situations

I could not agree with you more. The debate between heredity and enviornment has been going on forever. But I for one do believe that although genetics may play a small part in the predisposition of temperment, the nuturing has far more to do with it. Some research into horse behaviour indicates that it is the mare that contributes 70% of the disposition to the foal. It is the mare after all that raises the foal and teaches it the way the horse herd functions. A foal from a dominate mare will in all likelyhood grow into a dominent herd leader, whereas a foal from a mare down on the pecking order in the herd will also remain in a low position in the herd. I see no reason to give any less creedence to applying these same principals to human behaviour. Children learn what ever is in the enviornment that they grow up in. It would take a person of extra intelligence and inner strength to realize that there might just be a better way to do things than what they learned in childhood. Not that many people have the strength to rise above their upbringing. Not to say it's impossible, just not real likely.

Of course, a certain amount of adversity in one's upbringing can add charector and strength to that person. If the family is basicly strong and there is some solid ground for the child. For example, a father that is a heavy drinker and possibly abusive to the wife and children. If the mother is of solid charector, so that the child actually sees both sides of how life should or should not be, that child stands a good chance of becoming a good and decent human being. But a child born into a situation like you described has no base or anthing to recognise the difference between right and wrong. Those poor kids don't have a snow balls chance in hell. It is an extremely sad situation and should be avoided at all costs.